Happy New years, Oblivion!

LordPalpatine2020

• 2 months later...

We, me and my GF did debate to have a beer or make egg toddy, with Pear Cognac, which really taste so bloody good, but we usually do not drink and we where both a bit tired so we skipt it. I have a bottle of wine in my fridge that has been there for years, I do not touch the stuff, haven't done for 7 years I guess. It is just how it is... I have no need for celebrating anything anyway as it was funnier when I was younger, no doubt. Having parties with old friends, well i did that 7 years ago and it was not as fun as I had expected it to be. They where all bloody boring and lay own, everyone... So depressing. :D

I did had a coffee with one old friend a couple of month ago and that was fun as then I was into music and I tried hard to pull a new band together but only managed to get the best drummer I ever played with hooked as he hate his current band that is lead by a dictator. Well the other friend I drank coffee with is among the best singers I ever played with but he was busy and is busy trying to publish and make an invention he made for building constructions, so all he focus at is this invention and ... well ... He has his house filled with music instruments, amps, everything, but he never touch them. He is not interested a tiny bit in performing at all either. We used to do that between 79-95, perform and make people happy and also get some money for it, which we spent on beer anyway and some at building a studio, if any money was left over that is, which we really managed to build in the end. We where dancing, playing disco and dance music. We where unique guess. I never seen any other bands playing Disco and funk live like we did or making party feeling like we did honestly... We where damn good... :wink: Here is what I have left, from 1993 I guess: Not Disco but Beatles inspired song we made 1992 and recorded it in our "new" studio 1993

Well they are all zombies these days... :/ Old boring farts... :D

Oblivion is so damn funny and I still new stuff for my mod that is growing, will release it in a few days, after 2 years development and I guess it is completed the year 2037, so I bought the game 2006, Preordered it while I was bored in Morrowind that I had played 2 years straight. So i got the septim, and every nice stuff with this Oblivion pakage I bought. Where the stuff is now, I do not know really. Does not matter as I have the game still and have funnier in it than I ever had in any game before, even in Oblivin. :D The main reason I enjoy it more and more is that I have full control now. No problems at all to make what I want and make it work imidiate. Damn i start to become damn good at this when I think about it. Anything else is not acceptable...

Lets do something about this depressive stuff. Lets have some music with speed and a fun video that i made in my kitchen 6 months ago: :D Happy Easter!!!! Lets pretend we have a party!!! ;)

Edited by Pellape