I have been having this issue for a while and it hasn't been an annoyance/ issue to me personally until I recently came back to fallout 4 after taking an extended break. I start a new game and find purple tires everywhere... I have tried validating my steam files to see if the texture was missing but it came back with nothing. I also attempted installing a higher texture mod for tires but it had no effect. If I remember correctly I was using the mod "Wasteland custome bike" at the time but when I started a new character I uninstalled the mod and I believe this was when I started experiencing purple tires. Does anyone have any idea/ suggestions on getting textures back on the tires scattered across the wasteland? Thanks!

You can try deleting Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2, then validate the files and Steam will download it (the tire textures are in this archive). If nothing changes, as HeyYou said, check for any loose files:

Data/Textures/SetDressing/Tires/Tire01_d.dds

Data/Textures/SetDressing/Tires/Tire01_n.dds

Data/Textures/SetDressing/Tires/Tire01_s.dds

Deactivate your mods in the manager and if you find the loose textures, remove them to see if they were the culprit.