Storytellers of the Nexus Unite

InActionMan64

Are you writing a story driven mod? Are you full of ideas but not words?

Me too.

I'm looking for someone to collaborate on a story-driven mod.

Do you know words good? Have vocab skill? No social life?

Can you help? Will you help? Should you help?

After our conversation in the thread about your mod endeavor with drinking whiskey , then you mention putting unarmed increase on alcohol.

It seems you may be on about modding something heavy on the drinking subject ? Which I myself have an idea for that ... not really a story , just game mechanics concept.

Although I have to give credit to this poster for giving me the idea ... and maybe they will show back up ... and we all can make a drinking mod ?

This thread discusses it ... https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8551283-attempting-to-create-an-alcoholic-flask/

I forget If I mention it in there (hehe to many drinks) But want to make the flask a weapon. Not for attacking ... but drinking when needed. Although tossing the flask at charging feral ghouls might be necessary o_O

Anyways your mention of the unarmed ... brought up my thoughts.

Which is I want to make different levels of addiction ... that give perks / cause detriments ... ever increasing the addiction level that ends in a scenario where player has to go to the clinic and dry out.

Which I guess needs a total revamp on alcohol effects ... but can still use the vanilla ingestibles. However a true addict is going to be brewing their own ... IMHO anyways :pirate:

@PsychorGames Can you do something with that story premise ?

Err sorry if it's not clear enough ... been drinking tonight ... I'll be able to better explain it when I'm sober :ohmy:

After our conversation in the thread about your mod endeavor with drinking whiskey , then you mention putting unarmed increase on alcohol.

It seems you may be on about modding something heavy on the drinking subject ? Which I myself have an idea for that ... not really a story , just game mechanics concept.

Although I have to give credit to this poster for giving me the idea ... and maybe they will show back up ... and we all can make a drinking mod ?

This thread discusses it ... https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8551283-attempting-to-create-an-alcoholic-flask/

I forget If I mention it in there (hehe to many drinks) But want to make the flask a weapon. Not for attacking ... but drinking when needed. Although tossing the flask at charging feral ghouls might be necessary o_O

Anyways your mention of the unarmed ... brought up my thoughts.

Which is I want to make different levels of addiction ... that give perks / cause detriments ... ever increasing the addiction level that ends in a scenario where player has to go to the clinic and dry out.

Which I guess needs a total revamp on alcohol effects ... but can still use the vanilla ingestibles. However a true addict is going to be brewing their own ... IMHO anyways :pirate:

@PsychorGames Can you do something with that story premise ?

Err sorry if it's not clear enough ... been drinking tonight ... I'll be able to better explain it when I'm sober :ohmy:

My thing does include the alcohol's but more as a crafting ingredient than as a weapon (although I have included an overdose of alcohol that causes your body to explode, so kind of a weapon) :confused: