NVSE Conflicting with itself.

TheEdgyHorse

Anytime i try and deploy my mods through vortex, i get a "Incompatible mods enabled" message. And when i click show it pops up a message box that says "New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) incompatible with New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE)" and i had just got off the game and it has been working fine and then it randomly just started doing this. And i have tried reinstalling NVSE but nothing seems to work. I just want to be able to deploy my new mods and play again.

PC Specs:

NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super

11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz

16gb RAM

NVMe Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 2tb (Where games and mods are installed)

512gb HDD

Anytime i try and deploy my mods through vortex, i get a "Incompatible mods enabled" message. And when i click show it pops up a message box that says "New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) incompatible with New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE)" and i had just got off the game and it has been working fine and then it randomly just started doing this. And i have tried reinstalling NVSE but nothing seems to work. I just want to be able to deploy my new mods and play again.

PC Specs:

NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super

11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz

16gb RAM

NVMe Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 2tb (Where games and mods are installed)

512gb HDD

The means you have two NVSEs enabled. If you have two versions of the mod installed, try deleting the old one.

i didnt do either of these, i only have 1 NVSE installed and i never manually downloaded NVSE, i just got off my pc, got on the next day and this started happening out of nowhere.