DC Interiors - Drunken gnomes

bobber41

• 1 month later...

Hey :smile: I'm really loving the detailed content this mod brings into Fallout 3, but I'm having real trouble finding one of the gnomes - Norton, at Warrington Station. It's supposedly outside in the Wasteland, but I've looked over the local ruined houses and I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody please help?

EDIT: My bad... the reason I couldn't find Norton anywhere was that I'd already found him, and put him in a random storage container >.< Anywayz, great mod!

Edited by ComradeCastro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So,where exactly is the Gnome for Fort Banister located? How far west from the turned over truck is it?

Found him! OP isn't talking about the most well-known overturned truck (the one in the crater with the alien power cells), but the one actually INSIDE Fort Bannister. There's a building incredibly close to the truck, and he's on the second floor. I found him halfway clipped through, though, so he might be hard to spot for you.

• 2 months later...

Here’s a clarification on Gnome – Norton. He's located near Warrington Trainyard, not Warrington Station as mentioned above. Look under the table in the metal building high above the SW corner of the train yard.

The one in Minefield is in the basement of the abandoned house, on the desk beside the computer

Edited by SgtYork2327