looking for a mod for needs

FoxNoire

Guys, I'm looking for a customizable mod for food and sleep needs. You'll tell me to play survival mode, but that's just a piece of s#*!. I sleep for 8 hours, use food for satiation, walk 200 meters, participate in a short shootout and I'm already hungry again. It's just complete s#*! that can't be customized. I use other mods and don't want to play this obscenity. I need a mod like "ineed" for Skyrim, where you can configure the parameters of saturation and hunger time. However, I found only multiple extensions for survival, but not a separate mod for needs.

I would also be glad if you could tell me a mod for Kate's retexture, which would make her a little tidier, but not turn her into a painted anime wh*%# from a brothel)))

Dude, just customize Survival Mode, since that is the challenge you want.

Mod: Survival Configuration Menu

The thing that bothered me most about Survival mode was the disconnect between in-game time for de-buffs and your actual time behind the controls.

Sleep was the big trigger, when the game was telling me I was tired (and de-buffing me) mere hours from leaving the Vault - and it took me literally no time to clear and leave the vault.

Change those values, test and find the happy medium you want.

You'll find it's iNeed on Steroids.....

Edited by fraquar