WHAT IN THE FLYING f*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!

KhaneBlack

i would like to direct you to the Q&A of this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177751493

now in it he says he was banned from nexus, i would like to know why? it makes no f*#@ing sense, its an awesome mod. steam seems to think its appropriate and the other "the cathedral" mod that exists is a piece of s#*!. i see the bigger and badder lich king mod the demon hunter mod lots of other stuff is copyright to the same company as this but yet the mods banned him for uploading it? what the f*#@ is so wrong with the mod that it can be on steam but not allowed on nexus.

i would like to direct you to the Q&A of this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177751493

now in it he says he was banned from nexus, i would like to know why? it makes no f***ing sense, its an awesome mod. steam seems to think its appropriate and the other "the cathedral" mod that exists is a piece of s***. i see the bigger and badder lich king mod the demon hunter mod lots of other stuff is copyright to the same company as this but yet the mods banned him for uploading it? what the f*** is so wrong with the mod that it can be on steam but not allowed on nexus.

If I am remembering correctly, he was banned because he was taking mods from the Nexus and uploading them to Steam Workshop without permission.

First of all we do not discuss moderation in the public forums.

If you PM a moderator with an inquiry and ask politely we may give you some info. Coming in and having profanity-filled diatribes will typically get you no where.

Now I haven't looked up anything yet but based just on the..lovely posts here and there...I would venture this. If someone makes meshes and textures from scratch...they are permitted on the Nexus. The Lich King Armor has been around a long time and was verified long ago.

I would say this person ported content straight from Diablo and got banned. This is not permitted. Ever. Unless you have the copyright owners express permission to do so. I will verify this was the case on this issue. That is not only against copyright law it is very clearly against the Terms of Service of this site (which I suggest you read.) If you post content that is not yours without permission then you will very likely get banned.

As to why something is on Steam and not here. I don't know. We don't run Steam we run the Nexus and honestly I don't care what happens at Steam. Perhaps no one has reported the file yet? They do remove content and ban folks for copyright infractions when they are reported.

Now...I am going to go take a look at this but a word of advice...if you want to know something then ask politely. Another post like this will get you no where and could very well put your account in jeopardy per the Terms of Service also.

The person is question was banned for copyright infringement. The ban notice is here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1135401-loremasterbuckles-banned/

The person also decided to further break the rules by making two subsequent accounts to bypass the banned account. These accounts were also banned.

As to what happens on Steam..you need to ask the Steam people about that. If a file here seems to be breaking rules here then please report it and it will be investigated. The Terms of Service of our site are here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

This matter is now closed. ~Lisnpuppy

I might also add that Steam takes its sweet time to remove content infringing on copyright. Depending on their work load weeks may pass before they take action.