"Browse..." Button Next To Cyberpunk 2077 Not Opening File Explorer.

dpwildcat50
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

Went to add Cyberpunk 2077 to my managed list for games managed through Vortex, Went to the games tab on the left, searched Cyberpunk in the search bar and the game appeared below in color. Went to press the "browse..." button and nothing seems to happen. I select a random game in the list of unmanaged games and select the same button and it seems to bring up the file browser window. Just will not bring this up for this game and a few others from that list. Restarted Vortex and everything seems up to date. Is there a work around for this? I see plenty of mods on the Nexus site for this game. Wasn't sure if it is still unsupported through Vortex or if im encountering a different issue.

Swap back to grid view in the top right, you're in list view which may have some weird quirks in 1.6

Thank you very much, this has seem to fix my issue. Now the manage button appears over the title image when i hover the mouse over it. Looks like I got everything working and the right deployement method selected for this game.