Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game needs a Mod Detective thread like the Oblivion forums have...

I agree, A Mod Detective thread would be great. That said...

Hairstyle 1

Hairstyle 2

Can anyone tell me where these hairstyles are from? They don't appear to be from the Saram Hair pack or from Yoshikinakota's. On the official Fallout forums, I tried to inquire where the original poster of these screenshots got them, but to no avail.

Huh, not sure with that one. Try Kozaburo Hair Style, its the only other major hair mod that I can think of.

The dress in Hairstyle 1 is Tartan Mini Dresses for Type3. No clue what the second one is.

Unfortunately, the Kozaburo Hairstyle is just one hair style (although an excellent one), and that's actually what I'm currently using for my character. Don't say 'lazy'

I do appreciate the input, however. Thanks. Anyone else have any idea? I want that hairstyle from the first pic with the curls. :(

While every one was sleeping i made a mod detectives thread 4 months ago. whilst no one asked anything it shut down. I really can't understand fallout fans...

BTW Let's turn this into a mod Detectives Thread...

Uh... Now someone might answer my question :3

I've downloaded this mod a while ago, but I had to clean up my HDD and couldn't make a backup of the mods.

I know it uses echo's scope textures, and you can change between them in-game through a menu (using FOSE), and it had the C key binded to stop the wobbling for a few seconds. Does anyone know the name of the mod? I've searched it with all the keywords I could remember that could fit, but it didnt turn out with what I wanted :/

It also adds the option of chaging between several ammo types, and you have to clean the scope from time to time, otherwise it gets dusty and makes it hard to aim

Thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

And no, It wasen't a dream... It seems the mod simply ceased to exist >:(