⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi, I've got a mod running and want to turn it off but I don't know which one it is. Here are some details: I go into the Museum of History and there's a big battle going on. Combatants include Dark Paladins, Dark Avatars, CRI squaddies, Marcus the Super Mutant Behemoth (2 of them, actually), and a few others. I'd like to turn it off because Griffon keeps getting killed in the battle, causing me to fail the Aqua Pura Cure or whatever the quest is called. Any help ID'ing this would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lakdarkorb.esp and LakCHK.esp. I use them and the **** everything up but I play a liberally modded game anyways so Its no more FUBAR than normal (nothing My 2000 cap tactical auto-shotgun cant fix)

Such as the massive 3 way C******* **** in the first Wasteland survival guide mission (supermarket-ed)

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure about the CRI "Squaddies". I did not even know they could show up without you summoning them and as for the super mutant behemoths IDK either. all I know is I found dark somethings causing problems in there.

I was looking for mods and I stumbled across it, it was like psychic weapons, there was a picture it was of the ant tagizioner lady and a explosion or something not fire going on behind her, and I cant find it. I searched for ant lady, and psychic weapons, even just weapon and nothing

Lakdarkorb.esp and LakCHK.esp. I use them and the **** everything up but I play a liberally modded game anyways so Its no more FUBAR than normal (nothing My 2000 cap tactical auto-shotgun cant fix)

Such as the massive 3 way C******* **** in the first Wasteland survival guide mission (supermarket-ed)

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure about the CRI "Squaddies". I did not even know they could show up without you summoning them and as for the super mutant behemoths IDK either. all I know is I found dark somethings causing problems in there.

It turns out it was the Ultimate War mod, which uses CRI and several others. A pretty cool mod, but I was having trouble turning it off

I was looking for mods and I stumbled across it, it was like psychic weapons, there was a picture it was of the ant tagizioner lady and a explosion or something not fire going on behind her, and I cant find it. I searched for ant lady, and psychic weapons, even just weapon and nothing

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=821 this one?

While I'm here, anyone know which mod this guy is using for the helmet?

This one might be tricky since there's a chance it doesn't exist. I haven't seen any proof that it does, but it seems like it'd have already been thought of by now.

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to pickpocket any item that person is holding.

For example, Lucas Sims is walking around with this bitchin' hat. I want that hat, but I don't want to kill him, and I hate using console resurrect. I want a mod that allows me to steal the items most people wont drop until they're killed.

Thanks, private dicks. :thumbsup:

Have you tried the Groovatron? You can shoot an NPC (for very, very little damage) and access their inventory without making them hostile to you.