Friend can not create her account

keyblade419

First off, I would just like to say that I've actually not used these forums before, and I did look around a little before posting this. If this is the wrong area to post this, please direct me to the correct forum.

That aside, My friend is trying to create a Nexus account. She just bought Skyrim through Steam today and wanted to get some of the mods I use, but when she tried to register, she gets the message "forums.nexusmods.com Driver Error There appears to be an error with the database". I already had her try with other browsers, and she gets the same issue. Is there anything she can do to resolve this, or is it not on her end?

I just made an account, got an error message on creating (like the server was down) but on attempting to reregister the username was now taken - seems it created an account. So I log in and my username shows as 'Haletudsen.' I have no idea what this is. It's certainly not something I typed in as my name. ?! :confused:

Edited by Haletudsen

I just made an account, got an error message on creating (like the server was down) but on attempting to reregister the username was now taken - seems it created an account. So I log in and my username shows as 'Haletudsen.' I have no idea what this is. It's certainly not something I typed in as my name. ?! :confused:

Same thing has happened to me.

Also haven't received the verification email.

Is mildly frustrating as I was trying to register in order to download a mod that is >5MB

Edited by Haletudsen

Same thing has happened to me.

Also haven't received the verification email.

Is mildly frustrating as I was trying to register in order to download a mod that is >5MB

If i click on your profile it shows both our messages - seem's all new accounts might be getting lumped together on one profile.