possible tutorial for getting models into blender?

DragonSlayer596

i'm actually coming here hoping if anyone has a tutorial for getting any and all models from the nexus mod page and being able to put them into blender for things such as posing and animation

this search started when i found a mod for joshua graham and i wanted to re-design him to fight into my mascot (god that sounds cringe), as he was one of the characters that inspired me to make my mascot, so i'm hoping someone has a tutorial i can use to get the authentic burned man model into blender

also if there's any way we can have some kind of area for just models that can be used in blender or other software would be a good idea, kind of like open3dlab.

i'm actually coming here hoping if anyone has a tutorial for getting any and all models from the nexus mod page and being able to put them into blender for things such as posing and animation

this search started when i found a mod for joshua graham and i wanted to re-design him to fight into my mascot (god that sounds cringe), as he was one of the characters that inspired me to make my mascot, so i'm hoping someone has a tutorial i can use to get the authentic burned man model into blender

also if there's any way we can have some kind of area for just models that can be used in blender or other software would be a good idea, kind of like open3dlab.

Go to the Oblivion Nexus and in the search use "Blender". It will give you a list of mods concerning Blender and a couple of tutorials. There is also a user's manual available from the Blender website. You need to get Blender version 2.49. There are newer versions but the don't work with Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas. You will also need Nifskope, Python, PyFFI and NifSkripts. On the Blender page are instructions on installing Blender and the addons. Pay particular attention to the install order and location.