Enhanced shaders ENB not working plz help/gray screen

I have the enhanced shaders mod ENB

I HAVE READ ALL THE READ MES HELP

I read the read me and do what it says I put the ENBseris in there and run he game it loads and say enhanced shader... Then after that it say

WARNING THIS HARDWAERE DOSE NOT SUPPORT Antiasliasing OR something like that I go In game and press SHIFT-F12 and it's all Gary everyware can someone help me plz thanks.

I'd say make sure you have the latest d3d9.dll file...Here: http://enbdev.com/mod_falloutnv_v0246.htm (Click the little arrow)

If that doesn't work try installing a new ENB preset.

Other than that if it really if your hardware:

make sure you have HDR on, AA and AO off in launcher and water displacement off.

My biggest recommendation is to make sure if you are using any AMD catalyst or NVIDIA control panel have all settings turrned off on them. or just turn them off all together.

I have the enhanced shaders mod ENB

I HAVE READ ALL THE READ MES HELP

I read the read me and do what it says I put the ENBseris in there and run he game it loads and say enhanced shader... Then after that it say

WARNING THIS HARDWAERE DOSE NOT SUPPORT Antiasliasing OR something like that I go In game and press SHIFT-F12 and it's all Gary everyware can someone help me plz thanks.

Someplace in the readme it says that IF you get a grey screen it means you have Antiasling ON.

You also have to turn it OFF in your GPU Drivers. Unless you have Nvidia and do this right.

I am running Enhanced Shaders, ENB , 64 time AA with 16 time AF.

But are you ATI or Nvidia.????

IF () Nvidia, I can help you.

First Edit....

The Enhanced Shaders was built to use 161 ENB binarys, Those work with (GPU) Driver forced AA/AF The last ENB that you can use and still have Enhanced Shaders WITH AA/AF with ENB is ENB 173!!

Trust that i have installed ENB 118, 150, 173, 194, 216, and 237 to get this working the way I wanted!! :) Not sure why but i cant find 161 that Shaders was built for...lol

Edited by camaro_69_327