⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once led a small group of guards trying to arrest me to a goblin cave and watched them get slaughtered by the higher level goblins (shamans and warlords). I'm surprised they were that stupid to follow that far away from any place that's anywhere.

Ok, it's official, I've almost wet myself laughing at some of these! ;D Good times, good friggin times, lol!

juderodney Posted Today, 03:38 PM

I had a female character in Goblin Jim's Cave a couple of weeks ago get hit with an arrow... well... in a very sensitive area... in just the right direction...

Just see for yourself...

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=37744

Yikes!! What are the odds of that?! That is definitely a rofl moment!

Armagedd0n Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

All my friends were playing a football-match somewhere, and since I don't play, I was at home with my beloved PC...

Then I didn't use mods, I was done with all quests, were guildmaster of all guilds, and had all houses!

So I actually spent 5 hours decorating my Skingrad House...

It wasn't funny then, but now as I think back...

I must laugh with you, although I KNOW I've spent at least that decorating a house. These houses and now these mods just bring out the interior decorator in me :P So I'm wit cha brudda!

I'm not doing it on purpose, but I have a new companion mod, Shard and Skar. I love them. She's a FG archer with a blade and he's a wild wolf she has as a pet. I have Axel's Animals, Mr. Siika's Farm Animals, etc. So now, when we go where there are animals roaming, she goes ape crap and tries to kill every one of them in sight, even the poor Koi fish from Living Waters. And for some reason, in certain towns, the NPCs attack her. Maybe it's because I've re-outfitted her with fancy armor. I dunno, but in Bruma, she had the whole guard regiment engaged in battle. I was getting hit, trying to stand in front of her and get her to respond so I could issue the command to stop attacking. (she doesn't listen anyway, lol) Finally I said "f" it and just started looting bodies. One guard ran up to a dead one and exclaimed "oh my goodness! are you ok??" I was like...um, no he's DEAD lmao!

Keep 'em coming these are hiliarious. Sick bunch we are, sick sick! smh and cracking up :no:

Sometimes if someone I don't want to kill is chasing me, I run into an Oblivion gate. Once I had a Bruma guard chase me half way to the sigil stone. Talk about dedication to one's job! When I yielded to him, instead of arresting me, he acted as my companion in my quest to close the oblivion gate. But alas, we got separated. I closed the gate, and never found him again. I don't know if he went back to Bruma, got killed by daedra, or got trapped in Oblivion when I closed the gate

Can't say I do many ridiculous things... well, maybe accidentally sneak attacking adventurers from a distance as you can't really tell one from a bandit... though I don't mind those damn looters giving me an introduction into the Dark Brotherhood... or possibly (also by accident) dropping daedra into lava and losing their loot (though I mostly drop dremora and they mostly have nothing of use). And a couple of accidentally hitting a guard who rushed to "help" me who then tries to arrest me (the idiotic male without a father may pick his teeth all across the city if he wishes it so much).

Also I once robbed a house and didn't notice a guard following me probably because another robbery. Well... what can I say... he shouldn't come alone.

Oh, and I drop dead goblins. From high places like Fort Ash. Every time. Hee hee hee.

Can't say I do many ridiculous things... well, maybe accidentally sneak attacking adventurers from a distance as you can't really tell one from a bandit... though I don't mind those damn looters giving me an introduction into the Dark Brotherhood... or possibly (also by accident) dropping daedra into lava and losing their loot (though I mostly drop dremora and they mostly have nothing of use). And a couple of accidentally hitting a guard who rushed to "help" me who then tries to arrest me (the idiotic male without a father may pick his teeth all across the city if he wishes it so much).

Also I once robbed a house and didn't notice a guard following me probably because another robbery. Well... what can I say... he shouldn't come alone.

Oh, and I drop dead goblins. From high places like Fort Ash. Every time. Hee hee hee.

@ Dezi- yeah I bet it caused quite a quiver too, lol

@Davidbrasher- that cracked me up! He came to arrest but got recruited to the cause, too funny ;D

@ Sarya, glad to know I'm not the only dedicated thief around, lol And yes, they should never come alone, lol

What's with all the dropping, lol I love it! Do you have one of the mods that allow you to drop/throw things? I roll dead bears down hills. Sometimes I make the dead wolves or minotaurs or bandits (after I've stripped them) dance by moving them around......uh oh my dark side is showing hehe :ninja:

Armagedd0n Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

All my friends were playing a football-match somewhere, and since I don't play, I was at home with my beloved PC...

Then I didn't use mods, I was done with all quests, were guildmaster of all guilds, and had all houses!

So I actually spent 5 hours decorating my Skingrad House...

It wasn't funny then, but now as I think back...

I must laugh with you, although I KNOW I've spent at least that decorating a house. These houses and now these mods just bring out the interior decorator in me :P So I'm wit cha brudda!

I'm not doing it on purpose, but I have a new companion mod, Shard and Skar. I love them. She's a FG archer with a blade and he's a wild wolf she has as a pet. I have Axel's Animals, Mr. Siika's Farm Animals, etc. So now, when we go where there are animals roaming, she goes ape crap and tries to kill every one of them in sight, even the poor Koi fish from Living Waters. And for some reason, in certain towns, the NPCs attack her. Maybe it's because I've re-outfitted her with fancy armor. I dunno, but in Bruma, she had the whole guard regiment engaged in battle. I was getting hit, trying to stand in front of her and get her to respond so I could issue the command to stop attacking. (she doesn't listen anyway, lol) Finally I said "f" it and just started looting bodies. One guard ran up to a dead one and exclaimed "oh my goodness! are you ok??" I was like...um, no he's DEAD lmao!

Keep 'em coming these are hiliarious. Sick bunch we are, sick sick! smh and cracking up :no:

I see you like animals... :P

Hehe! I really laughed now!

"These houses and now these mods just bring out the interior decorator in me" ... :D

I once managed to coerce High Chancellor Ocato into going on a rampage and attacking everyone in the city. It's hilarious watching him destroy 10-20 guards and several citizens, before walking calmly back to the palace (where he is then set upon by more guards).