What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

Poor man to get vampire disease in jail. It was a attack target to be a full vampire.

Now i got one another.

i used nearly one week to complete the Mage Guild Recommention Quests and got Jaffre in the temple upon the montain.

i talked to him and he told me "The amulet is in emenies' hand". but ridiculously it was really in my hand -- i didn't complete the "Deliever Amulet" Quest and now There isn't any Jaffre in the Weyon.

I travelled to Kvatch and Completed that First Oblivion Quest. and found no Jaffre in the right place either.

I got annoyed and travelled to the temple, killed Jaffre by Console Command and Picked His Corpose up [using that Mod] and resurrected him also by Console Command.

After the reborn he talked to me, "Take this to the little prince" as the regular text.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT MAIN QUEST? i had to kill him again and moved his corpose to temple again and then resurrect.. Poor Jaffre..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest the people reading this thread to watch this :biggrin: :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

When I first found out about the 'grip' button I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. I promptly went to the first house I came across, jumped on the owner's table in front of him and proceeded to throw pumpkins at his face.

The guards came in and killed me.

Greater Staff of Lightning or whatever it's called is also my best friend. In the Mythic Dawn's hideout I wasn't strong enough to take them all on at once. I had 100 sneak though so I managed to hide behind a stalactite (or was it a stalacmite?). I blasted one of the agents to death prompting the others to go insane looking for me. Picking them off was the best fun I have ever had. They knew where I was but they couldn't detect me so they would run over to my hiding place and just look at me before I blasted them in the face.

Shooting apples off people's heads Willian Tell style is good fun too.

Unfortunatly the only version of oblivion I've played on is the xbox 360 version but im very much dieing to play pc looking at all the great modded stuff there is to do.

Anyway I was doing the thieves guild first quest where you have to get a diary i think it is, so i went to the guys house and it wasnt there so i looked up online and it said i had to pickpocket it from the other thief, So i put on my midnight gloves and went to pickpocket her and because i was a battle mage not a thief she spotted me and ran away to tell the guy who gave the job so stupidly i pulled out my apotheses staff and blasted her.... Wasnt the best thing to do at the time considering it was near where the thief guy was standing and a couple of guards.

So yeah i was chased round the waterfront then ran into the pirates who told me not to go near there ship so it wasnt the best of days spent on oblivion :D

Unfortunatly the only version of oblivion I've played on is the xbox 360 version but im very much dieing to play pc looking at all the great modded stuff there is to do.

Anyway I was doing the thieves guild first quest where you have to get a diary i think it is, so i went to the guys house and it wasnt there so i looked up online and it said i had to pickpocket it from the other thief, So i put on my midnight gloves and went to pickpocket her and because i was a battle mage not a thief she spotted me and ran away to tell the guy who gave the job so stupidly i pulled out my apotheses staff and blasted her.... Wasnt the best thing to do at the time considering it was near where the thief guy was standing and a couple of guards.

So yeah i was chased round the waterfront then ran into the pirates who told me not to go near there ship so it wasnt the best of days spent on oblivion :D

you don't need to pickpocket her, although you can, but you need to get to the guy's house before the other thief and swipe the diary from his deask to the right, there should be an arrow pointing to it on your compass.

I do lots of crazy stuff.

But the crazy stuff I do isn't the most original things you can do. Lots of people have done whatever I do.I just do it much more often.

For me, it would have to be the Mages Guild Quests. I messed them up so badly. When you have to go to that Aylied Ruin and get the Ancient Elven Helm then take it back to the University, Irlav Jarol wouldn't take the thing, so I console commanded myself through the quest, and breaking every other Mages Guild quest after it.

Another thing is creating a copy of yourself, killing it, and getting kicked out of every guild you're in.

Also, using Deadly Reflex 5.0, I used the ambuch attack on the Emperor during the Tutorial and chopped his head off. His body, spewing blood out the neck, then gave me the Amulet of Kings and got owend by the Mythic Dawn.

The most ridiculous thing i ever done in the game was in the battle of bruma where i had to get a great sigil stone and i dident know it was in the tower so i jumped on the Sigilcrawler and died heh :biggrin:

I think mine was when I ran into Umbra not knowing who she was. My character was extremely weak thanks to the unbalanced leveling system, and it didn't take me long to realize....wow....I'm gonna die. So I ran from her.

And ran.

and ran.

and ran.

It turned dark.

I ran. Picked a few more enemies on the way, I believe I got a guard to chase after Umbra though.

Finally, much much later I reach Skingrad. She's still after me. Not sure how I managed this with fatigue factored in. Not sure what happened to the monsters.

She enters Skingrad.

I spend the next several in game hours running around the town, picking up a bunch of guards and villagers all trying to catch up with Umbra and kill her for me. I kept jumping over things so she'd get stuck and it'd buy me time to recover my fatigue and allow the guards and villagers to attack her. If she went after them instead I'd jump in and try to get her focused on me again so I could run some more.

FINALLY. She dies.

A few villagers were killed so I just decided to reload a save and get out of the ruin without encountering Umbra this time.

It was fun though.