What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

I once filled Lake Rumare with watermelons. Spawned 30 000 at a time using the console, did this maybe 10 or 15 times and my computer got sooooooo slow. But yeah, I achieved my goal, the whole freaking lake was full of watermelons. :D

Using Unnecessary Violence and killing guards and other NPCs with stuff like oranges, cheese wheels and apples is loads of fun. Blackberries work too. I can entertain myself for HOURS if I have about 700 cheese wheels - I climb (or TCL...) the wall at the Arcane University and pummel people down below with cheese wheels! Yaaay! The NPCs start running around and yelling "HELP! SOMEONE'S BEEN MURDERED!" but the guards can't catch me and just give me more targets. <3 Gotta love UV.

Oh yes, and shooting an arrow straight up in the air and trying to get it to hit yourself straight through your head is loads of fun. I actually managed it once, I was so excited. ^_^ And once a random dude named "TEST NPC" or something like that fell out of the sky with an arrow through his chest when I was doing this. o_O I resurrected him with console codes and he turned out to be a beggar, or atleast have the voice and clothes of one. It was quite wierd.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably when I collected around fifty crystal balls and stashed them in my house. (They're just so shiny. :happy: ) Then there was the time I made the mistake of shooting Sheogorath in the face with an arrow.

Yeah... shoot the prince of madness in the face... this sounds intelligent.

Mine? I would say the time i was in a castle great hall... I had progressed far enough through the main quest that Mythic Dawn people randomly attacked me in the street. Anyway, turns out the count's chamberlain is a MD. So he goes schizo and attacks me and receives a beatdown from everyone in the room - the count himself gets in on the action too, going apeshit with a warhammer.

Ten seconds later, the insanity stops... and everyone attacks the count for some bizarre reason. And my companion. Who also start to attack each other.

I once started play terrorists in IC with the grey fox's cowl (vanilla version) and Blackpowder Bombs by frantic. Good times. Bombed every guard tower, office and the prison along with Elder Council. Then I started run and when I was surrounded by the guards I just took cowl off and everything was alright and I got off the hook. Everybody was like "Where heck did that terrorist go?!"

Laughed my ass off about idiocy of the AI..

ok i've tried eating the fruits at a amazing speed.[in that battle i ate at least 200 apples and my alchemy tells me it's time to fight] some poison effects me so badly that i ate 40 of them per second[press tab and pause to eat..] -_-|||

i like to stay in air so i used the ring of wings and i even tried to fly from the university to Ic market and soon found there isn't anything but "replaced by the hole" which should be included in the design of university.

yesterday i tried a god ring, with the effect "Feather: 1000".and when i want to jump from the castle's roof i died, because i jumped so high.. why isn't HP1 left? -_-|||

even in some mod the hideout of the special items..i searched the book "New rideable broom" for long and found it just on my toes..

I once filled Lake Rumare with watermelons. Spawned 30 000 at a time using the console, did this maybe 10 or 15 times and my computer got sooooooo slow. But yeah, I achieved my goal, the whole freaking lake was full of watermelons. :D

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300 000 - 400 000 WATERMELONS? What computer you have? I can't believe my computer can't handle even interior of shack at 40FPS! I can only make 1000-2000 watermelons until computer dies...

Oh yes, and shooting an arrow straight up in the air and trying to get it to hit yourself straight through your head is loads of fun. I actually managed it once, I was so excited. ^_^ And once a random dude named "TEST NPC" or something like that fell out of the sky with an arrow through his chest when I was doing this. o_O I resurrected him with console codes and he turned out to be a beggar, or atleast have the voice and clothes of one. It was quite wierd.

Oh! Thats why I once get an NPC from testing hall falling down from the clouds! You hit the testing hall guy with your arrow!

Well, I like to make poisons out of poisoned foods, my mod, that I will release, you put the fuse from UV, then drop it in the centre of imperial market, put on gray fox cowl, them run away, into the sewers, take it off, repeat.

I used PSB with hilarity and found firecracker spell and its supposed to do a big fire explosion with no damage and calm people down. It doesnt the big explosion kills evveryone within 1000ft. then i found plant fire cracker which is the same as fire cracker but it casts it down apon whom you cast it on making it not cast from you, but the sky so you take the 1000 damage. I knew this when I casted it on the person right next to me. I'm a real idiot sometimes.

Most ridiculous thing ive done in the game was probably when I tried crossing lava. o__o

It was quite funny actually, I didnt use any cheats or heat shields, I had a mastered acrobatics which enables you to jump on the surface of water.

And so I did, the moment my toe touched the lava I bounced up again and so I kept going xD

Thing is it actually worked quite well... o_O

Still it looked hilarious to see my character bounce on the surface of lava, it was like taken from a cartoon like tom and jerry! xD

well like the count one all the palice was in fiting it all started it the jail :mellow:

there was this jail mate in ther but i had uknowley got vampire deseas and after a couple of sleeps i was full vamp the cm attacked me gard did nothing i atacked back gard opend cell door :confused: (big mastak) to atack me killed bouth but the door to the prisons where some reson locked and whit no picks not good slep a few times to see gard suddenly apea there this contined till one of them left the door opan got out got my stof then went to get out walked in to the middle bit where count is all the gard run to me one talkes to me and says nothing about crime or fine but die find of the undead wtf and he atacked me another gard atacked him and so on till the count started figthing all gose in to mayhem and i got bored after a bit and dint get atacked ferther so i left them fighting to come out side to find gard killing people wtf evently it went and crashed said somthing about error :wallbash: lol had fun though

another one was in the arena all went doged loded up bodies droped from the celing in the arena wtf they all was called assasins from the ones in the sewers in beging all whith mific dawn things i fought ok i go do one of the fights to find the all said I HAVE NO GRETING wne tout side i though i go on a rampage becous i coudent continenew any of my qrests atacked an gard and nothing i continewd to atack them still nothing killed him and nothing so i went round and killed EVERYBODY i could find atlest lol