Character Face suddenly.....changing...?

Icefrenzy

Okay so my recent Skyrim playthrough has been plauged with this issue specifically for female characters.

-Added 3/16/2014 10:46pm-

Whats the problem??:

My characters face get's overlapped with a face I never made or saw anywhere else and creates a

odd and creepy looking eye bug.

This seems to happen randomly ingame after a random amount of time.

So far the only mods I think that may affect these are the following:

• Enhanced Characted Edit
  • Race Menu - Disable Precache
  • Female Facial Animation
  • Eye Glitch Fix (An Attempt to fix the problem)
  • Envision Face

Additional Information you might need to know:

• No I do not use Custom races but only Vanilla races
  • I use the SweetFX "I cant believe this is not an ENB" mod for my graphics
  • I do not use Massive Skyrim Overhauls like Skyrequim
  • I do not use Frostfall or any sort
  • I do have all Unofficial Skyrim Patches and all Vanilla DLC's
  • Besides the possibly mods that might cause this, I don't know if any other might cause the same.

Heres a provided screenshot to assist in helping my problem. -Revised on 3/26/2014, 8:18 pm-

Before:

2014-03-26_00005.jpg?_subject_uid=203610

After:

2014-03-26_00003.jpg?_subject_uid=203610

Edited by Icefrenzy

What exactly is the issue? It is hard to tell on that screenshot as the image does not get much larger. Can you be more specific on what is happening? Do you have before and after images to help demonstrate what the differences are?

Alright to pinpoint if further, my character's face gets overlapped or something with some preset face and hence creates this weird bug in the eyes.

-Will put this at the initial part for percision and thanks for pointing that out.-

So the eyes glitch out? Do you use the invisibility effect? Either via potion or spell? If so, then that is the problem. There is a known bug which causes the eyes to glitch out until the character's 3D data is reloaded. Quick save & quick load should do the trick else a manual save and manual reload.

So the eyes glitch out? Do you use the invisibility effect? Either via potion or spell? If so, then that is the problem. There is a known bug which causes the eyes to glitch out until the character's 3D data is reloaded. Quick save & quick load should do the trick else a manual save and manual reload.

The catch is I never use invisibility potions or spells It just...happens... XD

I do know reloading fixes it but I was just checking if theres a permanent way to fix it :P

I do not know then. Perhaps there is another effect beside invisibility that can cause it. Maybe the SweetFX uses the same effect shader at times and creates the problem. Then again the facial animation mod might "freak out" and get stuck. No idea really.

I do not know then. Perhaps there is another effect beside invisibility that can cause it. Maybe the SweetFX uses the same effect shader at times and creates the problem. Then again the facial animation mod might "freak out" and get stuck. No idea really.

I see....anyone else has any idea...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...