NPC's of MORROWIND did they make the game?

Deleted54170User

The Ordinators had several lines that I felt the voice actor gave a good humiliating tone to. The first I remember caused me enough concern that I was feeling confident that the game would have them actually, one day, going to haul my character off after beating him severely about the head and shoulder's. That was before I perfected the art of golden Gifts to soften their bored state of minds from roaming about like an HO railroad train on a small track. I mean the voice actor gave me the impression the Ordinator's were on the verge of going postal on anyone, any time.

"We're watching you...Scum!"

"If you're looking for trouble..."

Anyone else have a line from the Ordinator's that stuck in their craw (memory)?

In my opinion, the game was still too quiet even after the wonderful voice-overs. The cities were ghost-like, especially without the music on. Luckily, Children of Morrowind solved that by placing annoying-ass kids everywhere making a ruckus.

The voice-overs were the one of the best grabbing features. I loved to hear people hate me when i was a murderer, and love me when I was Lord Nerevar. Or, comment on my fancy suit.

Oh, and sometimes you could hear unintelligible speaking from a distance.

"..and there he was. Just holding his tail and he said...what did he say?"

"The blue plate is good, but the brown one lasts longer...."

"I could kill that Guar, those boots are ruined". Makes you wonder what he stepped in?

I am sure glad the street sweeper got that up before we stepped in it.

Three guys were walking along the path outside Seyda Neen. One spied an unusual object in the road. The ranger looked at it and sniffed, "Smells like Guar droppings." The Solder poked it with a finger, "Feels like fresh Guar droppings." The alchemist poked it with his walking stick and raised the end of the stick to his right eye looked at it and took a tiny lick off it, "Yes, it tastes like Guar droppings too."

They all bowed their heads and looked at their new boots and said in unison, "I am sure glad we didn't step in it!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my opinion, the game was still too quiet even after the wonderful voice-overs. The cities were ghost-like, especially without the music on. Luckily, Children of Morrowind solved that by placing annoying-ass kids everywhere making a ruckus.

The voice-overs were the one of the best grabbing features. I loved to hear people hate me when i was a murderer, and love me when I was Lord Nerevar. Or, comment on my fancy suit.

Oh, and sometimes you could hear unintelligible speaking from a distance.

"..and there he was. Just holding his tail and he said...what did he say?"

"The blue plate is good, but the brown one lasts longer...."

Never heard any of them say those before?