Skyrim characters are stiff and don't move

Stirkus

Anyone know of any other mods (or combos) that can cause this? I ask because I've run into this exact issue and I'm not currently running FNIS with the creature pack installed.

I had this problem while I was gameplay testing very early versions of my "More Dangerous Enemies" Mod. Because I didn't know any better, I would play for awhile, notice something I wanted to change, save the game, make the changes, activate the new version of the Mod, load the same save game, and keep doing this over and over. Then I tried running the game with that same save game without my Mod active and some characters now displayed that problem. I had saved info from my Mod into the save game and then used it without the Mod active.

So maybe, by activating and de-activating Mods using the same save game, you have saved corruption into it. If you have any older save games hopefully before any of this happened, maybe the problem won't be in them. It's worth a try...

my question then is would this behavior cause the above glitch including the bit about getting stuck inside the wagon at the start of a new game (NPC's fall off the wag and the player character clips into the wagon under the drivers seat).

Anyone know of any other mods (or combos) that can cause this? I ask because I've run into this exact issue and I'm not currently running FNIS with the creature pack installed.

I had this problem while I was gameplay testing very early versions of my "More Dangerous Enemies" Mod. Because I didn't know any better, I would play for awhile, notice something I wanted to change, save the game, make the changes, activate the new version of the Mod, load the same save game, and keep doing this over and over. Then I tried running the game with that same save game without my Mod active and some characters now displayed that problem. I had saved info from my Mod into the save game and then used it without the Mod active.

So maybe, by activating and de-activating Mods using the same save game, you have saved corruption into it. If you have any older save games hopefully before any of this happened, maybe the problem won't be in them. It's worth a try...

my question then is would this behavior cause the above glitch including the bit about getting stuck inside the wagon at the start of a new game (NPC's fall off the wag and the player character clips into the wagon under the drivers seat).

I doubt that the wagon thing is the same glitch. If you have any Mods active when you start a new game, that could be the cause. I found this thread: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1017080-beginning-of-game-wagon-bug/

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys I have this problem with some creatures like giants,dragons,draugrs etc. I tried unintalling all my mods and opened my skse from MO but problem is still not fixed. I have no animation mods intalled like fnis,creatures pack.I deleted all my saves and when i try to start a new game my character stucks in the wagon because horses dont move :(

Pls help me to solve my problem.

Edited by Batubey

Guys I have this problem with some creatures like giants,dragons,draugrs etc. I tried unintalling all my mods and opened my skse from MO but problem is still not fixed. I have no animation mods intalled like fnis,creatures pack.I deleted all my saves and when i try to start a new game my character stucks in the wagon because horses dont move :sad:

Follow this guide.

Make Skyrim Vanilla Again:

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

And for anyone having animation troubles, when you install or uninstall any animation mod that requires FNIS always run the Generate FNIS for Users executable. You run it after you install an animation mod, and you run it after you uninstall it.

How to use FNIS (NMM):

How to use FNIS (Mod Organizer):

Edited by DaddyDirection

Guys I have this problem with some creatures like giants,dragons,draugrs etc. I tried unintalling all my mods and opened my skse from MO but problem is still not fixed. I have no animation mods intalled like fnis,creatures pack.I deleted all my saves and when i try to start a new game my character stucks in the wagon because horses dont move :sad:

Open the FNIS Tool, Click "De-Install Creatures" to restore creature .hkx animation files.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've that glitch