New Armor Models You'd Like to See in Game

Flash432

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...I think a breastplate pressing onto my chest would be preferable to having one pushing things downward to my waist...but since I'm not a girl I really wouldn't know as I have no feedback from women who actually wear med-heavy armors :blush: .

Anyway, I like girls from Kansas :ermm:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've never played Witcher, but I've seen pictures of this really pretty red gown with like, a big sticky-uppy collar thing and I think the skirt had two layers? Anyway, I would love to see something like that on Anora. Just more mature noble clothing that looks less Lisa Frank.

Half the noble outfits look like that shimmery rainbow fabric from the 90s. It's terrible.

• 1 year later...

I really desperately want a recolor of the Aveline modified officer armor in the Loincloth fashion mod. Mahogany brown pants, and darker red-brown leather over thingy... technical term... I can't seem to figure out how to use the UDK pack to dye them the colors that I want them....

If anyone would be willing to do that, you'd be my most favorite of persons ever!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I'd really love is for some helmets that look like crowns or tiaras. Wouldn't it be amazing for a dwarf commoner to wear the paragon's crown, or Cousland to wear a circlet, or Alistair place Loghain's crown on his head just for kicks? And oh, flower crowns for elves! Merrill would be so pleased.

• 1 year later...