Morrowind FPs Optimizer

Guest Plugin Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30695790.

GeneticAnomoly wrote: I am also looking for a way to stabilize my fps, which is fluctuating anywhere from 58fps to 117 fps. If i could get it capped at around 60 for stability I'd be happy.

You can do this without this program. Open morrowind.ini and set MaxFPS to 60.

This program is intended for people with older machine that cannot handle Morrowind, which is pretty much a rarity these days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
In response to post #30695790. #30697905 is also a reply to the same post.

GeneticAnomoly wrote: I am also looking for a way to stabilize my fps, which is fluctuating anywhere from 58fps to 117 fps. If i could get it capped at around 60 for stability I'd be happy.
hollaajith wrote: You can do this without this program. Open morrowind.ini and set MaxFPS to 60.

This program is intended for people with older machine that cannot handle Morrowind, which is pretty much a rarity these days.

you can also use msi afterburner it works great i use it for skyrim, witcher, and mgsv download msi afterburner(if you dont have it on your computer) then just open the rivatunerstatisticsserver (should be in hidden icons). cap the fps at 60 and when your done playing, uncap it

simple!

In response to post #30695790. #30697905, #38727500 are all replies on the same post.

hollaajith wrote: You can do this without this program. Open morrowind.ini and set MaxFPS to 60.

Mrbaconman29 wrote: you can also use msi afterburner it works great i use it for skyrim, witcher, and mgsv download msi afterburner(if you dont have it on your computer) then just open the rivatunerstatisticsserver (should be in hidden icons). cap the fps at 60 and when your done playing, uncap it

simple!

Editing the .ini would be easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
so, I've been trying to get rid of this annoying blue window around my game, cuts of magic and stamina bars so I have to right click every few seconds to see how much stamina I have. I downloaded this and set the resolution and it looks really nice, except the blue window is still there and I still can't see my magicka and fatigue bars.

• 1 month later...
In response to post #43454815.

Kakisvalag wrote: Does it work with MGEXE?

Yup. Or it does for me :) I don't have the the "Hide Object" or "N-Patch" going. Just the "View" one. And Increases to the Menu Scroll speed and the like. One thing I can say is that to make sure your FOV is reflected in Both MGE-XE and FPSopt. I had to bc the UI got weird on me :P