Missing saves destination folder; tried everything I could think of. Please help!

ladyleigh23

PLEASE HELP I've been working on this all day... I had to reinstall Skyrim, NMM, and SKSE because something messed them up (probably me, ultimately) and I got everything working again except for the fact that I cannot find where the game is currently storing save files. Otherwise, the game runs just fine. I just want to figure out to where I should move my old save files so that Skyrim can find them.

I saved my old saves in my dropbox so that I could put them back into the "Saves" file. However, my newly installed Skyrim (Documents/My Games/Skyrim) folder had no saves file. I started the game and played through the tutorial, and saved my new character several times, but I cannot figure out where they are being saved. I have tried searching my computer for the appropriate file name with no luck (yes, view hidden files turned on and everything). Nothing. I am running Windows 8 (stupid, stupid) if that helps, and using SKSE. If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks all.