Morgens!!

Master Gracey

So it's not morning, but I thought the topic name would suffice since my supply of wit is being bogged down by a day of cleaning out my room.

About me, eh? I'm Gracey. I also have the same name on the forums at Xbox Addict and Xbox Republic (where I'm a mod and staff writer). I originally had Morrowind on Xbox, but sold it because I couldn't stand the crashes. The reason I bought it for Xbox instead of my PC is coz my PC is 3 1/2 years old... but I bought Morrowind for PC and Tribunal with some Christmas money I received, and, to my delight, found it worked. I have tons of mods download, several I've made myself, as well as Bloodmoon. However, I play video games about one night a month, so I'm not necessarily hardcore.

I love studying the supernatural, Celtic history (especially the bardic traditions), and playing music. I have 1600 CDs in my collection because I can't live without some kind of music playing... but I don't listen to the radio unless it's on classical because I hate Clear Channel with a passion (and they own every large station here in Denver). Currently studying acting, I hope to do it professionally within the next couple years. My actual degree is in film, but it doesn't do a whole lot of bloody good in this economy.

Oh yes... and I like to write. Alot. :D

This seems like a pretty cool board, and I'm sure I'll be here for quite awhile. So hello to all of you out there!

So ninja man is insane too? Okay... I'm cool with that! :D Just so long as he keeps his hands out of the apple strudel, or he'll be knøpfen on ze head mit der Strumpfen!!

Und zis is ze Trondheim Hammer Dance, vich is performed every hour in ze town of Trondheim. In vich ze old ladies of ze town are struck about ze head vith Knüdel...

hehehe welcome! :D oo u cud be a star in a couple years then! :P and u get along with insane people?? aww 2 bad... as everyone knows im damned sane...

:D :D :D :D :D :ph34r:

*strokes his axe*

Archived