Fallout 3 Girlfriends

Damon1

When I played the xbox version the first time I was surprised she wasn't a companion. Anytime you actually talk to somebody about something not quest related they are normally companions. Goes to show you how crappy beth did with npcs. Oblivion had much better people interaction.

Well you know a mod like this would instantly turn into a nude body replacer with giant knockers and anime hair. :rolleyes:

Still, i really expected Bittercup to be a girlfriend type of character.

It does get annoying, I love to be able to play Fallout 3 with some of those modern day weapons as long as it still feels like Fallout 3. I love Project Beauty it has done a great job at doing what Bethesda, also worth mentioning is RTS and WMK, it makes it feel much Post Apocalyptier and adds allot to the game. But then you see these Final Fantasy swords and stuff and you can't help but stare and say,

'But they wouldn't have them in Post Apocalyptia!!!'

But I find it sort of okay in Oblivion since there's magic and people have half the ability to look like it's not post apocalyptia, but how would a woman straighten out her hair like that in those times? Seriously...

/rant (I'm such a child :blink: )

(also Evil D, I gave you kudo's since your a very cool guy, know what you're talking about and know how the Wasteland should be.)

Maybe a girl/boyfriend ingame would be able to shop for you, or increase your charisma or barter when she's near you. Or you could sent her/him to do stuff, like you do with your team in Operation Anchorage.

Well you know a mod like this would instantly turn into a nude body replacer with giant knockers and anime hair. :rolleyes:

It does get annoying, I love to be able to play Fallout 3 with some of those modern day weapons as long as it still feels like Fallout 3. I love Project Beauty it has done a great job at doing what Bethesda, also worth mentioning is RTS and WMK, it makes it feel much Post Apocalyptier and adds allot to the game. But then you see these Final Fantasy swords and stuff and you can't help but stare and say,

But I find it sort of okay in Oblivion since there's magic and people have half the ability to look like it's not post apocalyptia, but how would a woman straighten out her hair like that in those times? Seriously...

(also Evil D, I gave you kudo's since your a very cool guy, know what you're talking about and know how the Wasteland should be.)

that's the beauty of mods. I can have anime based girls as companions (Shojo) in my FO3 & it doesn't ruin your game, not everyone has the same vision of "Post Apocalyptia"

that's the beauty of mods. I can have anime based girls as companions (Shojo) in my FO3 & it doesn't ruin your game, not everyone has the same vision of "Post Apocalyptia"

No it ruins our game (plays heroic music)

Nahh mate, I respect your opinion but I just don't see why you would want that when there are other games out there that do much better jobs of it.