auto parry mod

Guest surge

Could someone make me a mod that has a passive effect of automatically parrying anything that attempts to do damage to me? I'm willing to pay maybe 200 bucks, maybe more.

Could someone make me a mod that has a passive effect of automatically parrying anything that attempts to do damage to me? I'm willing to pay maybe 200 bucks, maybe more.

man that's techically a cheat, not a mod, i'm pretty sure no one here will help you doing that, but there are scripts that will provide you with the effect, but they are custom made and private, some of my firends are using it right know but they are nott willing to share, since on thing is one or two people have this kind of stuff another if thwy let it spread, so you are in no luck i'm afraid. you can still try to search fo this kind of stuff around on the net, but script at this level are almost always in the exclusive possesion of the guys who make them and are not available on forums

• 2 weeks later...

God that's dumb to pay someone for it.

I'm not going to tell you how exactly, But it's one value that is set to 0, when the parry frames are active, it changes to one, if you permantly set it to 1, you will have a passive parry effect.

• 3 weeks later...