Lord of the Rings music

Metallikitty

So ive been looking about for more music to add into the game, and came across a game of thrones theme tune that replaces skyrims main title track.

so i was thinking what about Lord of the Rings music? maybe certain tracks are played at different parts of the map, maybe the Battle for Helms Deep music when a dragon appears?

it'd be pretty bitchin'

We cannot allow ANY - copyrighted music to be uploaded here UNLESS you have the permission of the copyright holder. And ALL music you find on the internet is copyrighted. ALL LOTR music from the movies are copyrighted and they are NOT giving permission. If you got a Game of thrones music here - It is either already removed or will be a soon as a moderator finds it.

We do permanently BAN people for uploading copyrighted material.

You don't get banned if using the mod linked above. You get banned if you upload a music mod that contains copyrighted music. But as far as I understand you never asked for something like that. Get that mod and add some LOTR tunes to the game. I already did it (also with some Hobbit tunes) and it fits great to Skyrim. If you're interested I can give you my list for which songs fit to which locations/situations.

The mod referenced does not upload any music. It allows you to use music you already have on your computer in a mod.

We just cannot legally allow copyrighted material to be uploaded to the Nexus. We could be sued by the big music companies. While an individual may be looked at as too small to bother with ( But not always - see the case of Jamie Thomas) The Nexus is a big target.