Download History not working

Joedpa

• 1 month later...

Joedpa and DarthFalcon: I discovered some of the files were corrupted in our download stat system and that occurred on the 9th of august because one partition ran out of space.

I manually fixed your download histories and only one single corrupt entry should be missing from each.

Every file you downloaded until now should reappear and you should be able to endorse your files without need to download them again.

Can you please check if everything is in order and confirm the fix worked? I'm sorry this caused a lot of trouble until now but at least I was able to recover the whole (minus one entry) history and it should be much easier to fix if it happens in the future!

Hi, Axel.

My Skyrim download history is empty. Could you please take a look and see if this problem is affecting my account too?

Thanks very much!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi I have the same problem, only Vortex Beta and NMM appear in my download history, all the other +60 sse mod downloads don't seem to be appearing...

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Hi there,

You have 429 mods in your download history. Can you please ensure you're viewing it from this URL:

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

If you were at this URL, it would only show mods from the "Nexus Mods" game site (Vortex/NMM files)

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

I'm also having this issue. Last mod I downloaded that was added to my history was June 2nd. Doesn't matter which game(I've tried FNV, Skyrim LE and SE, and Oblivion) both manager and manual downloads.