Make Your Home Multiple Adoption Friendly

Ld50365

Thanks for answering - and for the tutorial. I'm still not able to figure out why it isn't working. I try to use Bless Home, and it tells me the house isn't suitable.

Enable logs in Skyrim.ini then. It'll tell you what's missing. Just cast the spell, wait for the error message then quit the game. This pin pointed stuff I was missing to get this to work. I had to go through the tutorial a few times myself as I missed stuff along the way. If you want, download my mod Aspen Lodge and open it in CK. Compare what I did against the steps in the tutorial.

[Papyrus]

EnableLogging=1;

Thanks very much for the help, though I can't find anything in the papyrus log that looks related to the mod at all. (I'm not sure what its keywords are, though.) Any idea what I should be looking for?

The keywords are listed on the the first page of this forum topic. Yes, some of them differ very slightly from what's provided in the tutorial against what we have in CK Editor. Just go with the closest match and that's it. If you missed any of the keywords in the tutorial, then that's the reason this isn't working for you. Worse comes to worse, provide a link where I can download your mod and I'll take a look at it.

In the Keywords box, Right Click - Add - Add the following: BYOH_LocTypeHomestead, BYOHHouseLocationType and LocTypeHabitation

Whitch keyword box am i supose to add this in, to make my costume house adoption friendly?

Edited by LoveIsAmazing