Super Mutant Mod Idea

Theonewhoisodd

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the masters hit a certain level depending on how they have battled they split. The more fierce brave masters become overlords while the ones who think and plan there attacks become colonels. Your question about the Shamans is answered like this:

When the champions and zealots diverge it's a factor of the intelligence and strength for champions and (If I am remembering since I don't have my S.P.E.C.I.A.L. sheet in front of me) perception and charisma for zealots. Shamans are the strongest tier of that off-shoot and have the highest charisma and perception. The higher (Lower down on the graph) tier a mutant is the stronger it is. The 5th tier (With the behemoth) is at level 20, 6th tier is 25, and the 7th and 8th tier is level 30.

So I was able to make the Titan class but I will be stuck for most of the other classes without help. I need someone to make some renders for the other classes and help put it together. I also would like to get someone to write and script a quest to discover the hierarchy and a mapper to make the area that the Fuhrer and other higher ups would be at.

Titans: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13493

Not all super mutants have to be the typical green brutish frankensteins they are usually. Harold (the tree) is a sort of super mutant as he was mutated by F.E.V. and not radiation. Only, he wasn't submerged in F.E.V. So he looks like a ghoul, but was mutated like super mutants. So maybe large misshapen green ghouls? (*cough* Mart's Mutant Mod)