What's the first thing you do...

Amoramor

Wow, I guess I'm unique in my beginnings. I almost always immediately fast travel to Bravil, join the Mage's Guild, and start legally looting the place until I find a Silver Urn for the Midas Chest spell so I can carry as much crap as I want. Plus I just love how cheerful the Guild vendors are when I sell them back their own stuff. :biggrin: Not to mention the Mage's Guild vendors are the biggest pushovers when it comes to the mercantile slider. Then I join the Fighter's Guild and do the same thing. Then I move to the next town. After a couple of hours I have about 5,000 gold... and a lot of empty guild halls. :whistling:

And I've never once gone to Vilverin at the start. I was always afraid of the cliffracers, er I mean slaughterfish in the lake.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Head to The Full Coinpurse and sell all the loot from the prison escape. Object: Gold

2. Go to Aleswell and complete the quest. Object: Bed and storage

3. Chorrol and start Separated at Birth. Object: Honorblade of Chorrol (eventually)

4. Deliver the Amulet and grab some armor. Object: further main quest, more money

5. Bruma find and complete Two Sides of the Coin: Object: A set of chainmail armor and Silver Longsword plus the stolen loot.

6. Chorrol complete Separated at Birth the waste time until Fathis Ulis shows up to tell me where to find an unidentified object (Honorblade of Chorrol).

Now I have some gold, a decent set of armor, a really good zero weight weapon, a place to sleep, and a storage trunk.

Edited by lmxplx1

• 3 weeks later...

1. Get out of the sewers.

2. Get into IC and complete the quest where you stop grave robbers.

3. Leave IC and complete "go fishing".

4. Complete two forts on the way to Chorrol. (I think Fort Nikel is one of them)

5. Progress through main quest up until I reach Cloud ruler temple.

All in that order. (*phew*)

Then I do whatever.

To me, after I've done all those steps, the world is now open for me to do whatever I see fit.

• 4 weeks later...
when the guard says whats that prisoner doing here" and up against the window" I just cant help but wipe the sneer of her face by blowing her away with a jedi force push. She flies around the cell bouncing off the walls and you cant even get arrested for it lol!