DarkFox127

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I luv this mod but its gonna be the friggin death of me, it keeps CTD'ing. I get the house, purchase all the stuff, and craft everything, and fill everything with my posessions. The only problem is now I CTD whenever I load a save inside the house. It doesn't CTD when I load a save inside the house when its vacant, and nothings crafted, but only when I've fully furnished everything. This is ooo annoying :X

Your system (like mine) just isn't powerful enough to run this mod. If I craft a minimal amount of furnishings I could use it, but what's the point of having such a great house if you have to leave half empty. I've got Morskom tracked for after my next PC upgrade.

Question mesdames et monsieurs. Could anyone please tell me how do I get pine tree log strips? Thanks!

Found my answer. I was looking in the guide for the full name, I searched pine, and I found it! Cheers

Edited by StefanCP

• 5 weeks later...

I have an issue with the smelter when you start in the house, the one thats using the cooking pot as the place holder. I craft anything with it, i Crash to desktop. The anvil works fine. I have a few possible thigns that might be causing it but have no way to tell atm, Possible complete crafting overhaul and or perkus maxiumus? both change crafting and smelting.

• 4 weeks later...

Reidlos, I have the same issue; have you found any fix for it? I also run PerMa and CCOR as well as Craftable Cloud Storage. I've tried disabling CCS but doesn't help

EDIT: For anyone with the smelter CTD problem, it seems to be the smelter itself. Using Jaxon'z positioner, I stored the smelter and then spawned an original (large domed) smelter and it functioned perfectly but upon storing that and putting the Morskom smelter back, it CTD reliably again. As far as I can tell there is something about the Morskom smelter specifically. I don't know what the "real" issue is but a replacement smelter works and you can use Jaxon'z tool to easily shrink and position it to fit the area.

Edited by Descivii

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

So recently I installed the mod and I really love it! The only problems I'm facing now is whenever I craft or build something right around the railings, I CTD and I did sort around with LOOT for the any conflicts but I don't see any mods that would conflict with it since most of my mods consist of armor and weapon mods. Can anyone just give a list of not all, but some of the mods that would conflict with morksom estate? Another issue is the enormous lag spikes that occur when I enter Dawnstar, everywhere else I am fine. I understand that this is a huge mod, but it bugs me everytime I go back and get instantly lagged or CTD. Btw, a small thing I noticed for me, is that the display cases, I put in the items they allowed (ebony swords, harkons sword, and auriels bow) but it refused to show it and took my item :/

• 2 years later...