New Computer

jimbo99991

I am getting a new computer loaded. The first one they sent was a dud after I downloaded all the files available from Nexus again.

This will be my third time downloading is there any suggestions to shortcut this.

Some of the mods I want are not Nexus anymore will I to download the manually or if they are 7-Zip will just downloading the manually from another site load them into the manager. I do not think it will and I know the data file to go to but it is so much easier with the manager.

I will have this one on until tonight if anyone can answer.

Good Point I was wondering if you download a windows 7 zip file for some of the mods that are gone from Nexus could the Mod Manager unpack them. Number 2 is there any way I can transfer the mod manager to the New Computer I am getting tomorrow or will I have to load everything from scratch. This is a replacement computer I am getting, I downloaded the mods again on the first one but the hard drive gave out so am I back to doing the same thing for the third time.

My question is the 7zip files on this computer could be transferred into the new Mod Manager on the new computer.

Thank you so much King it will help me to recover some of the mods that are no longer on Nexus. Some were just not on 7zip files so I guess I will have to download them again. After 5200 hours in Skyrim I wanted to get a computer that could run Hi-Res and Ultra for this playthrough. Each game I find so many different things. As a Senior who just picked this hobby I love Skyrim.

After 5200 hours in Skyrim I wanted to get a computer that could run Hi-Res and Ultra for this playthrough. Each game I find so many different things. As a Senior who just picked this hobby I love Skyrim.

Glad you're enjoying the game :D

Just a tip. You can make your own backup .zip files with textures and meshes from Skyrim/Data folder with free of charge program like 7zip. I tend to pack together textures that I handpicked from bigger mods. All they need is proper folder structure (like Data/Textures/...etc/...etc).