New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

This is the official New Vegas Mod Detectives thread, and this is how it works:

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description or a screenshot of it here, and have the mod detectives find the mod for you!

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For New Vegas mod requests post here.

Mod Sites

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've got a mission for you. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35885 Under images, V1_4 Acog Update 3 - what is the mod for the gear being worn. I have the weapon mod, and love it, but I am digging the look of that gear. Obviously it exists, somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

The base seems to be a black Jill BSAA outfit - JillBSAA Multi Texture

The vest is a CIRAS Tactical Vest - Tactical Vests

Not sure about the scarf, headgear, and harness (maybe an Angel tac harness).

Someone had made a mod that edits the model for the caravan shotgun to be a bit less falling apart, and added weapon mods for it. I saw it on here before and didn't grab it, but now I've spent the last two hours trying to locate it again with no luck. Anyone know the one I mean?

Maybe something called "Raccoon Eyes", it's similar anyway, here's the mod "Type 3 Coon Eyed".

No, that's not it, black lipstick in your screenshot.

I looked for a day and a half :P I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't find it. Might be something someone ported themselves from FO3.

Thanks for your help in any case :) I'll keep digging away and post here if I find it.