New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Can't believe I didn't see your post last night, I've created a topic asking about a mod.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/281869-weapon-replacer-renamers/

I need to find a weapon replacer mod.

here is what I'm looking for, I know it exists, I just can't remember it, longer than a month

so history was wiped.

I searched though weapons, meshes/textures, gameplay effects, and overhauls.

No luck

From what I remember, it renamed a lot of weapons, and replaced some too.

A 10mm Submachine Gun replaced with an UZI - may have been a 9mm submachine gun now i think about it.

A combat shotgun switched with see picture below

A 10mm handgum replaced with, I believe it may have been a glock.

I realize this isn't much information to go on.

look at the mo beta or ahztechs weapons replacers,personally I like the mo beta more

I'm going with Mo Beta, Looks AWESOME!!

Anyways, Thank you. and a kudos!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vyntages Better Girls modifies the formal wear for Cass and Veronica

I must have looked at the wrong file, becausethe one I found was this one, and it only tweaks their faces and modifies their vanilla gear so that it's playable.

Are there any mods in existence right now that adds a slinky, stylish black dress for tearing it up on the strip? Lots of good business suits for guys, but not much yet for the girls.

In the meantime I'm working on something so PM me if you want something real specific.

Vyntages Better Girls modifies the formal wear for Cass and Veronica

I must have looked at the wrong file, because the one I found was this one, and it only tweaks their faces and modifies their vanilla gear so that it's playable.

Are there any mods in existence right now that adds a slinky, stylish black dress for tearing it up on the strip? Lots of good business suits for guys, but not much yet for the girls.

In the meantime I'm working on something so PM me if you want something real specific.

Mo 'Beta has a couple dressy dresses and Type 3 from Black Blossom makes the Formal wear for women look better too. I combo'd that with Type3 and looked great Id post images if I could hire Vera..

Im almost positive before i starting messing with mods for FO3 that sombody had a mod that made it like a super mutant RTS

making a player being able to spawn super mutants depending on how much resource they had and then they would go fight the computers supermutant until the base was destroyed.

one side had like blue bandanas and the other had red.

but no that ive started using mods i cant seem to find i might just be talking nonsense but if its not real Id say this is a good idea :)

That's alright, I actually made my own.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/241581-1294032761.jpg

It's entirely manipulation of an existing mesh, though (from the Playthings mod), so it's not something I'd release. When you get yours done, I'd certainly be interested in seeing it.

Hello,

When i was playing oblivion and fallout 3 i use mods for animations and poses. Actors in Charge, Actors in Madness, UmpaAnimation etc... Now i am playing FNV and i can't seem to find any. I see a lot of screenshots that suggest that players are using some. My question is. Is there any mods for animations and poses in FNV?

I am also looking for a knife mod. One without the need to ask for permission to use the assets would be great. I am working on a mod that needs it and all the author i have send messages to are not answering. The knife mod can be from oblivion or fallout 3.

One last question. Might not be the best place to ask but i will try anyway. If i make a mod (that is only a esp) with someone else's mod as parent master. Do i have to ask their permission to use the mod even if i don't repack, distribute or upload any assets from their mod?

Thank you.

Edited by Dwight Darkmoon

When i was playing oblivion and fallout 3 i use mods for animations and poses. Actors in Charge, Actors in Madness, UmpaAnimation etc... Now i am playing FNV and i can't seem to find any. I see a lot of screenshots that suggest that players are using some. My question is. Is there any mods for animations and poses in FNV?

I can help with this one:

For A Few Poses More

Slave In Pose

Animation Tool

FNV Dance Animation

I also ported The Groovatron over from Fallout 3 for my own use.