Model Load Error

the1onl

I recently loaded up my Morrowind GOTY on my PC and found this great website: http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/ , that laid out step by step instructions of how to put the latest and greatest mods into action. The only problem? Marker Errors!

The following are the errors i received running all mods through step 11 from the website previously stated except for Tamriel Rebuilt Comes Alive v.2

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\1\WAR_zN_fHr1f.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\1\WAR_zN_fHr1f.nif.

Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\14\WAR_zDEfHr14s.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\14\WAR_zDEfHr14s.nif.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARX\D\WAR_BDE_M5.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\WARX\D\WAR_BDE_M5.NIF.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\2\WAR_zDE_fHr2f.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\2\WAR_zDE_fHr2f.nif.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Mz\D\WAR_zDE_mHr3g.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Mz\D\WAR_zDE_mHr3g.nif.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Mz\N\WAR_zN_mHr3i.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Mz\N\WAR_zN_mHr3i.nif.

Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.

Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.

Can anyone help? Please and thank you.

To be honest, I don't know what mod you're trying to load, but from that list of errors there seem to e a lot of missing meshes and a few missing textures.

There are a couple of things you can do here, and also a suggestion:

1. Don't try to load the mod until you have verified all is well - if you have already loaded it, then make use of the suggestion below.
  2. Contact the authors of that site and explain the problem - it may be a fault at their end!

Suggestion

Get TESfiles v3.06; you can use this to remove any faulty mod from your system. Also if you have saved the mod somewhere, you may want to delete it until you can get the proper mod.