Bodyslide preset won't show up

metaton

Hello, folks! I faced some problem I have never seen before and I want to ask community for possible solution.

Input:

• Custom UNP body;
  • 2 packs of clothing for UNP body, aprox. 100+ items.

Facing the problem:

I installed through Vortex 2 packs of clothing I downloaded outside of Nexus and tried to convert new outfits with BodySlide for custom UNP body of my character. And I was “surprised” when I saw, that this outfits didn’t appeared in body/outfit drop list of BodySlide utility. I checked archives with this packs and yes, there weren’t directories with BodySlide presets inside.

Objective:

Somehow Palpatine has returned I want to use this clothing with my custom UNP body and slider morphs. So I need to generate BodySlide presets and other things.

My current vision of resolving this:

1st: make some magic with Outfit studio. But I didn’t use it before at all and I don’t have any idea what to do and what sort of guides I should look for. Essential to keep in mind that this 2 packs containing 100+ items, so it is preferable to have some option similar to “Batch build” in BodySlide.

2nd: write some script that will make needed conversions. I analysed other installed outfits that have slider options and for now I don’t see any problems to do this. Script should gather names of all new items, put them in one file and make it with .xml extension. That’s all, I guess? Is it possible to make it work?

3rd: use some additional utility, but I have no idea what it should be.

If someone faced similar problem, please, share with me possible solution and comment my vision, because I really-really want to use that outfits with morphs of custom UNP body.

Thanks for attention!

Вообще, я ни разу не англичанин, так что если тот, кто это читает, говорит по-русски, можно кидать ссылки на русскоязычные гайды. Заранее благодарю!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...