CBBE Morph not working with RaceMenu!

Vedaa

You can change the body in-game, as long as you have all the requirements (latest SKSE and RaceMenu) and follow the instructions.

1. Open BodySlide.

2. Select an Outfit/Body (e.g. CBBE Body - This one will probably be default.)

3. Select a preset (e.g. CBBE Slim - Ditto.)

4. Check the box at the bottom (under Build) that says 'RaceMenu Morphs'.

5. (Optional) Move sliders to design your desired body shape that all adult vanilla-race female characters will share. Use preview buttons to, well, preview.

6. (Optional part 2) Click Save Preset. Give it a name and select the Groups you want to use it with. You don't need to select any of the 'Vanilla' groups. Then, save it. BodySlide should already have the default location selected.

7. Click Build. The low- and high-weight meshes you designed will be installed in the default directory, replacing the vanilla body, for (again) all adult vanilla-race female characters. Optionally, if you have BodySlide-compatible outfits installed, you can click BatchBuild instead of Build. Right-click the window that pops up and select what you want it to build (e.g. Outfit mods, one of the body options - don't select anything with 'Vanilla' in the name, nor anything with HDT if you're not using it). You can then hit Build in that window and all the outfits/body you selected will have the new low- and high-weight meshes installed for all adult female characters to use. BatchBuild lets the clothed body match the 'nude' one.

8. Go in-game. Load up RaceMenu. Go to the CBBE Morphs tab. You can now use the sliders to affect only your female character.

More info:

"I've tried this several times and it would seem that the program will just keep overwriting the femalebody_0 & _1 files instead of making femalebody_2 and _3, etc.... Is that right?"

BodySlide only makes the low and high-weight .nifs to replace the vanilla ones. If you have a mod that allows for more, then you'd need to rename the files yourself.

"femalebody_0 isn't pregnant while femalebody_1 is. Is it supposed to do that?"

BodySlide generates the meshes you design. If you didn't make the _0.nif look pregnant, than it wont make it look pregnant.

"However, my character in-game is still the normal CBBE body."

Because you CTRL+Clicked Build, rather than just clicked it. CTRL+Click is for manual installation, such as if you have a custom race.

"the CBBE Body and preset CBBE."

If you're seeing a 'CBBE' preset, your BodySlide is out of date. Please update.

"presets are ones Caliente already made himself"

Caliente is female. Jeir and Ousnius made all of presets. Yes, even the default ones. They range from anorexic to obese, and many are based on other body mods.

"So how do I get my pregnant belly to show in-game?"

Do as I said above.

Really made my may. My CBBE Morphs slider in Racemenu stopped affecting my CBBE body no matter the percetage i placed on any value right after I installed remodeled armors for cbbe mod. Did this guide step by step and fixed it, now I can use the body slider again. Just one note, on step 4. my Bodyslider version didnt had the 'Racemenu Morphs' under the build button, it only said 'Morphs' so i checked that box.

Amazing, thank you, really.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So basicly I am having the same problem. Cbbe morphs slider does not work with my skyrim no matter what. I am pretty much desperate riight now.

I had it working a few months ago, everything worked just fine.

Now I made a complete fresh install and downloaded only basic mod list, but still nothing works.

I you this damn button batch build with a little morph box checked, but still NOTHING. And I have no idea WHY. I do everything the same way as before when it worked beautifully, and now it just doesnt. What the heck am I doing wrong?!

Same problem here. All works exept in racemenu in the game sliders simply gives no effects. I can set boobs to gigantig huge but my character still has normal boobs.

Suggestions of building in bodyslide does not change anything. Pls help.

• 3 weeks later...

You can change the body in-game, as long as you have all the requirements (latest SKSE and RaceMenu) and follow the instructions.

1. Open BodySlide.

2. Select an Outfit/Body (e.g. CBBE Body - This one will probably be default.)

3. Select a preset (e.g. CBBE Slim - Ditto.)

4. Check the box at the bottom (under Build) that says 'RaceMenu Morphs'.

5. (Optional) Move sliders to design your desired body shape that all adult vanilla-race female characters will share. Use preview buttons to, well, preview.

6. (Optional part 2) Click Save Preset. Give it a name and select the Groups you want to use it with. You don't need to select any of the 'Vanilla' groups. Then, save it. BodySlide should already have the default location selected.

7. Click Build. The low- and high-weight meshes you designed will be installed in the default directory, replacing the vanilla body, for (again) all adult vanilla-race female characters. Optionally, if you have BodySlide-compatible outfits installed, you can click BatchBuild instead of Build. Right-click the window that pops up and select what you want it to build (e.g. Outfit mods, one of the body options - don't select anything with 'Vanilla' in the name, nor anything with HDT if you're not using it). You can then hit Build in that window and all the outfits/body you selected will have the new low- and high-weight meshes installed for all adult female characters to use. BatchBuild lets the clothed body match the 'nude' one.

8. Go in-game. Load up RaceMenu. Go to the CBBE Morphs tab. You can now use the sliders to affect only your female character.

More info:

"I've tried this several times and it would seem that the program will just keep overwriting the femalebody_0 & _1 files instead of making femalebody_2 and _3, etc.... Is that right?"

BodySlide only makes the low and high-weight .nifs to replace the vanilla ones. If you have a mod that allows for more, then you'd need to rename the files yourself.

"femalebody_0 isn't pregnant while femalebody_1 is. Is it supposed to do that?"

BodySlide generates the meshes you design. If you didn't make the _0.nif look pregnant, than it wont make it look pregnant.

"However, my character in-game is still the normal CBBE body."

Because you CTRL+Clicked Build, rather than just clicked it. CTRL+Click is for manual installation, such as if you have a custom race.

"the CBBE Body and preset CBBE."

If you're seeing a 'CBBE' preset, your BodySlide is out of date. Please update.

"presets are ones Caliente already made himself"

Caliente is female. Jeir and Ousnius made all of presets. Yes, even the default ones. They range from anorexic to obese, and many are based on other body mods.

"So how do I get my pregnant belly to show in-game?"

Do as I said above.

How about on the in-game racemenu I have the CBBE morphs tab but no sliders, This is a clean install useing MO2. I have done this before with no issues. Could it be placing the morphs in the wrong data folder?

• 4 weeks later...

I ran into this issue and, at least for me, it was being a vampire. If you have the CBBE Morphs tab but no sliders, try to start a new game. If the sliders are there, then this is probably your problem. I tried to get Better Vampires to see if it would fix the issue, but it didn't. So you can either stick with what you got, or remove vampirism via console and make your changes then put it back on.

• 7 months later...

Im having this problem in fallout 4
It was all working fine, but i noticed some days ago that the bodies were all the same (when most of times some females would be slimmer of fatter) and now they ll look the same, so i tried using the "body triangle" and it didn't work, neither did the morph sliders.

Any help?

• 1 month later...

ik this is a super old thread but for the people who already checked the "Build Morphs" box and still doesnt work. you ACTUALLY have to click on "Batch Build..." afterwards then click "Build" with everything checked. that fixed it for me.