Povuholo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, guys. I am looking for an armor mod. Fortunately, I took a screenshot when I had this mod installed five or six years ago, if not more. All I know besides the picture is that the armor is retextured from the mod "Mixed Armor01" which you can find if you google what I quoted. If you could help me find this white armor beauty, I would thank you a lot!

Silk-8.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: I found it myself. If anyone is interested, it's Leere Armor!

Edited by Dalkill

• 1 month later...

Sorry, that picture is all I've got. I found it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17209?tab=images&BH=1, while I was casually browsing this mod's page.

I did myself a search through all Nexus' manor and houses, but none of them looks like that one, an Anvil-styled building with a fountain in its courtyard.

Edited by Federica85

Sorry, that picture is all I've got. I found it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17209?tab=images&BH=1, while I was casually browsing this mod's page.

I did myself a search through all Nexus' manor and houses, but none of them looks like that one, an Anvil-styled building with a fountain in its courtyard.

That actually does help narrow it down considerably. Growlf looks like they uploaded a another screenshot of the house with the same character in a mod they previously released (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16930?tab=images) and that image is dated to 2 May, 2008. So if the mod exists (if it was ever uploaded to the public, if it was ever uploaded to the Nexus, and if it was never taken down in the 15 years since) it'll have to have been uploaded before that date. Unfortunately the date range function only goes back to 2013, so you have to browse mods in ascending order from date published.

I couldn't spend much time on it today, but I did a brief scan of both Player Homes and of Castles, Palaces, Mansions, and Estates and didn't see anything resembling it. But, it might not be tagged at all, or tagged differently (like a quest or something).

If I have time I might try to do a more thorough search of early 2008 without any restrictions

EDIT:

Your best bet might be to message the mod author. It seems they were last online in July of this year, so you might have a fair chance to catch them online in the next few months. I doubt they will remember but who knows. And if you find out let me know if you were successful. :laugh:

Edited by Fiore1300

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, looking for two mods I once saw on nexus but lost entirely

1. It was a configurable damage mod or something, it was simple txt file that I put in Data folder and throught it I could configure damage that I recieve from all sources, I used it long ago, but then I uninstalled oblivion and all mods are gone since then.

2. It was a mod that increases damage mitigation with all shields, just damage mitigation, everything else is vanilla. I saw it on nexus once, but never actually used or saw it again.