Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ok sorry mr Switch... but i know this one exists. It's a mod that changes the Elven Boots their Shape. plz find it man..

That would be this mod. Maybe I'll download it as well, the original boots look like they were made for Argonian feet...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

srry to bother you again but there is a mod somewhere on tessource that changes the chance to let you retrieve your arrows from a corpse and i really cant find it. plz find it

srry to bother you again but there is a mod somewhere on tessource that changes the chance to let you retrieve your arrows from a corpse and i really cant find it. plz find it

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2855 Also changes how long arrows stay on the ground, how many arrows stay on the ground, and increases range.

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2278 Exactly what you're looking for.

EDIT: If you can't find a mod using the internal search, try doing a google search limited to the tessource.net domain. It's cached, so some pages (in particular, the "View all mods" ones) won't work, but it's not all that hard to find what you want.

I think I'll try the second one. Doesn't mention if arrows that hit the player are always usable, but that wouldn't be a disadvantage.

Surfing the net i've found on YouTube a video in which the player uses 2 blades at the same time :ph34r:

i'm searching in the database, but i've still haven't found it :mellow:

I hope you'll be luckier :happy:

PS this my first post, nice to meet you

PPS I apologize for any mistakes in this post, i'm not so used to write in english, coz i'm italian :blush: :P

Surfing the net i've found on YouTube a video in which the player uses 2 blades at the same time :ph34r:

i'm searching in the database, but i've still haven't found it :mellow:

There are a few of those mods, but this one is the best.

Hello,,,may I ask for a mod of the courlorful map,thanks

Color Map Mod. An alternative could be Elven Map Redux.

In Oblivion i want the Previous version of the Fortress of the Champions of Cyrodiils if some1 could help me

What is wrong with the current version? If there are any bugs in the mod you can always contact the author.