Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

"hi there, im new to the moding scene and ive downloaded a nice nude mod and was wondering if there is perhaps a strip club mod? that would rock my socks if this pinned thread even used anymore? ty X("

Plz read the first post. You should ask for a mod to find that exists flclempire! Not one that doesn't even exists! :excl:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Oblivion i want the Previous version of the Fortress of the Champions of Cyrodiils if some1 could help me

Hi there, welcome to the forums. I notice you opened another thread near the same time as posting this. For future reference please don't post other places about something when you already have a topic open about it, as that's seen as spam. You might want to read our rules before posting in future. Thank you. ^^

There is a sword mod called Arch_Angel on Planetelderscrolls.com but, I know there is a sword and armor in the same mod, and I cant find it. Plz refer to that site to look at the sword.

THANKS!!

Hello. I'm wondering if you could find a working download for a mod called MAULER PACK FINAL

Uploaded By: templargfx

The only place I've seen it is here, but it isn't working any more. I click download, but there isn't anything there.

Thank You in advanced.

recheck the MAULER PACK FINAL again, I have placed a guide for you, and its still there, but you gotta look for it. The guide is there, READ IT, and follow my instructions, and you WILL FIND IT!

Thank you.

Hello, i can´t find the "Advanced Inns" mod anymore. The links from wzlabs seem obsolete. Help, please

Thank you

I wasn't able to find it anywhere, except for in large mod packages. I think he only uploaded it to Planet Elder Scrolls, but there's something wrong with the page there. Maybe it'll be fixed soon?

I Have lost the location of the assassins creed white robe outfit on this site and planet elderscrolls, i have definatly seen it and after google serching for a few mins still cant find it along with searches on both sites o_O

Im sure it was called Hashashins outfit or something like that, if ya can find it ,thanks....... :D

I Have lost the location of the assassins creed white robe outfit on this site and planet elderscrolls, i have definatly seen it and after google serching for a few mins still cant find it along with searches on both sites o_O

Im sure it was called Hashashins outfit or something like that, if ya can find it ,thanks....... :D

Do you mean this? http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=8043

I wasn't able to find it anywhere, except for in large mod packages. I think he only uploaded it to Planet Elder Scrolls, but there's something wrong with the page there. Maybe it'll be fixed soon?

I hope so, but until then, it's annoying. Maybe the standalone version of the mod is not supported anymore :(