Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh, this has been driving me crazy, i saw a 3d map mod but i dont remember where

I don't recall ever seeing something like that. Can't find it either. Except for this one, which is for Morrowind.

ok, thanks for trying i knew i saw it and i faintly read oblivion near it. Most likely sentence would be This mod will not work for Oblivion. Anyways good try

Yesh, i found just.. i dunno... an hour ago? Whatever. i found this mod on tessource and it did something like... make a closed version of every type of helmet in oblivion. It also had like.. sallets in it and stuff. any one that could help me... :)

Do you mean this mod? If not, I can't find it. There's a Closed Steel Helmet mod though.

Hmmm. im not sure those are the ones.. although the first one is quite an interesting mod. IT had a closed version of every helmet. ex. closed orcish helmet. I think i might have found it in the gameplay changes section of tessource, but i might be leading you in the wrong diriction here. I very much regret not downloading the mod right then and there, cuz it was SO COOL LOOKING. if its found, ill probaly blow up out of stupidity. HELP MY FACE! :(

Please read at least the first post in a thread before you post. This is for if you know a mod exists but can't find it, rather than asking if a mod exists. It says it in bold in the first post.