Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [USLEEP]

Arthmoor

I take this opportunity to ask a question: I guess it gonna require a new game right?

Actually no, it won't require a new game. Just like new versions of the previous separate patches, only the non-retroactive fixes will require you to start a new save and I don't think any of the fixes in the initial release of USLEEP are marked as such. I was sure Arthmoor's comment about that was still in the original post, but maybe that was a different thread or that part got removed somehow.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unification Day is Here! The Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch is now live. The OP has been updated with all of the current download locations.

Nexus may not have propagated it to every CDN mirror, they're horribly slow right now, but it should happen within the next few hours.

Go enjoy your games, and don't forget about Skyrim just because Fallout 4 is coming http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Our team will be on hiatus until January so that we can all enjoy the holidays and such.

(yes, it's out, sorry, forgot to update this thread :whistling: )

I know I am a newb to modding in general but I do have a question.

For mods that are no longer supported by their modder and rely on on the individual patches. could we just load the new USLEEP patch after the already existing patches to let them overwrite them?

Rather than removing the old patches?

That way their mod would still see the patch it needs as its implied dependency, Yet it still gets updated by having USLEEP overwrite it?

That way people wouldn't lose mods they use?

Just a question from a newbie.

Thanks for any info.

P.S. Arthmoor and the rest of the patch crew thanks for the hard work!!! You guys ROCK!!

Edited by lharchmage