Should I up-grade to windows 10?

grandpauj1

My processor is a AMD, I tried the unistall idea anyway with no luck. I attached a screen shot (cuz I kinda suck a typing) but not real sure if continuing this is all good. I don't want to spot my spotless status on the Nexus forums because it has now drifted way of the original subject and not really a FO3 topic. I would love to figure it out, but don't want to make any body upset. I guess if it don't bother any one.....if it does then I will drop it. As you can see it is in a different spot then the Processor, so not sure if it is related. Before I reinstalled the drivers for my card there were two errors (as it were) in the other devices drop down. After the reinstall there was just the "coprocesser" one. I checked the CD I got with the card and didn't find any thing I did not install to the best of my knowlage.

Again thanks for the help.

Well to be honest I have no experience with AMD processors, I have only used Intel's so far. However, if you right click on the device (coprocessor) and select properties there should be a message why the device has the exclamation mark, sometimes it's pretty generic like "device not installed properly" but it can also reveal useful info like "there is no driver installed".

I suspect it is the latter, a quick search on google revealed that you're not the only person with this problem, people solved it by installing the correct coprocessor driver for windows 10 from their motherboard manufacturer website if it was available, some people didn't find a windows 10 driver but installed the windows 7 or 8 one instead and it also solved the exclamation mark problem. So if I were you I'd check your motherboard manufacturer website and search for your exact motherboard model, from there you can find the latest drivers, bios etc...

Edited by Billy1969

Ok tried that, got like Unknown everything. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything, and I'm sure by my lack of proper terminology's you can tell I have limited experience with digging around in my putters brain, so will just let it go for now. Not giving up (never say never), just putting it in park for awhile. Thanks a bunch for ALL the help.