How do i Remove an Enchantment from the Arcane Enchanter List

daventry

I Un-enchanted an Effect from an item onto the Arcane Enchanter, but i dont like Effect plaguing my Arcane Enchanter List.

How do i Console Remove the Enchantment from the Arcane Enchanter.

Is there a Mod that does it.

I just dont want to Re-start my Game because of this.

Edited by daventry

You might try opening CK or tesvedit and finding the said effect and finding its entry on the menu and removing this, otherwords patch it out. But you then would bever see said effect again, though you would just disable the patch esp you made to revert back.

Okay so the there is a better fix but it will take a bit of messing around, maybe 10 minutes to test.

What you do is download TES ESS file editor, open your save, and drop down the list called Change Forms. This is a very long list but your learned enchantments are near the top so just scroll down until you see them grouped ENCH. Now the trick is that none of the formids are the same as they are in Skyrims esm file, so what you have ti do is delete them one by one until the said effect is gone and when you know which one it was just make sure you kept your original save game, and just remove that one leaving all others in tact.

Thank you and just a random thought, is it possible to do a SKSE or Script for when you look in the Effects of the Arcane Enchanter in the Game, we see a little x to the selected Enchantment that you can simply click and delete. :smile:

Edited by daventry

couldnt tell you for sure because i dont know if there is actually a console/script command to actually remove it from the list. See, when the enchant got added to the save, it changed formid so this must be random per save. I was looking in CK for the function that adds the enchant to the list so basically we could reverse it via a run once script or just disabling it from the list or even adding a keyword, but seems impossible at a glance. There probably is a way, but given nobody has really come up with a mod for it already would suggest that it must be rather tricky.

So i tried the TES V ESS and it worked Fantastically well, thank you so much :D

Now that gives me an idea also and im not sure if the OP of that Mod is still around, but cant the Scripts of TES V ESS be somehow Incorperated so when you play the Game and go to an Enchanter while going to the Effects, you select the Effects In-Game and press Delete. :)

In theory that sounds good but from what i saw the formids given to entries in a savegame is random and seems to be assigned when said change takes effect. Unless there is another way of identifying the said entry in the save, id say this would be no good also.