Greetings fellow modders. I am a newbie in search of some direction, and would greatly appreciate some help educating myself in Papyrus, CK, simple model edits, and manipulation of vanilla resources.
I have a particular project in mind: Classical Staff Overhaul, which I posted to requests Here. All the details of what I wish to accomplish are there, and it is very ambitious, especially for a fledgling newbie like myself.
So, like I said, I'm mostly looking for some direction. Even with my blinding enthusiasm, the mod creation scene is daunting and I'm not sure where to start... Which is why I outlined a project to work on.
- CK Tutorials. These should be super easy to find on my own, but might as well start here.
- How to edit vanilla objects and resources-- Staves in particular. I really just want to scale them down and replace a word in their naming convention.
- How to add new objects using vanilla resources
- How to edit leveled and vendor lists
- Animation tutorials-- for polish, more than anything
- SCRIPTING. Need to alter them magic magnitudes
I would greatly appreciate any and all advice, and especially discussion. I've finally dug up the gumption to do this, and I plan on finishing it, one way or another.
Edited by Voltage_Joe, 19 October 2015 - 05:58 PM.