Super Smash Bros. Brawl

ResidentWeevil2077

If you want a bit more info about Brawl, the official Smash Bros. website has some insight into the game's development. It mostly has info on the new fighters, particularly Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus (who, by the sound of things, will actually be a seperate fighter from Samus, under ceratin conditions ;) ), Pit, Wario, and Snake.

One level that has been confirmed is Meta Knight's ship Halberd. Apart from this, a level for Pit has been revealed, and screenshots confirm that even the puppies from Nintendo's DS title Nintendogs will be present... imagine Snake getting KO'ed from a cute furry puppy... :P

Overall I think, Brawl is shaping up to one of the Wii's greatest hits ;) .

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Tree Friends is the funniest/creepyest cartoon ever.

I played Melee to death, the disk got worn out :( :( :(

Who was your 'whipping boy'? mine was that stupid pink pokemon.

Jiggly Puff I believe it was?

My 'whipping boy' is usually pikachu. One thing I like to do sometimes, is:

1) have three pikachus all teamed up and level one.

2) set damage to 2.0

3) give everyone 99 lives

4) set my handicap to 9 while the three victims get 1

5) pointless slaughter!

4.5) sometimes I'll make very frequent item drops of only baseball bats...

Jiggly Puff I believe it was?

My 'whipping boy' is usually pikachu. One thing I like to do sometimes, is:

1) have three pikachus all teamed up and level one.

2) set damage to 2.0

3) give everyone 99 lives

4) set my handicap to 9 while the three victims get 1

5) pointless slaughter!

4.5) sometimes I'll make very frequent item drops of only baseball bats...

This is how my fights went.

1)GO!

2)Jiggllyyyy.....puf.

3)Jiggllyyyy.....puf.

4)Jiggllyyyy.....puf.

5)10mins later...

6)Jiggllyyyy.....puf.

7)Jiggllyyyy.....puf.

8)You Win!

My "whipping boy" happened to be everyone else. I'm quite adept at using pretty much every character in Melee (except for Pokémon, cuz frankly I HATE Pokémon >:( ), but my favourite chars to use were Mario, Dr. Mario, Peach, Bowser, Link, Ganondorf, Luigi, Ness, Samus, and Young Link.

My "whipping boy" happened to be everyone else. I'm quite adept at using pretty much every character in Melee (except for Pokémon, cuz frankly I HATE Pokémon >:( ), but my favourite chars to use were Mario, Dr. Mario, Peach, Bowser, Link, Ganondorf, Luigi, Ness, Samus, and Young Link.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at almost everyone, but I prefer Link. Mr. Game & Watch deserves an honourable mention as well.

• 1 month later...

I love the SSB series. Especialy Melee

But when SSBB comes to mind, I just can't stop thinking about how many and what kind of newcomers there will be. But for me, when it comes to what I would like to see in the game... well I kinda have a list !! =P

Characters:

This is the style I will be posting my ideas:

Character name

attack 1

attack 2

attack 3

attack 4

etc

Character's stage (not all have one)

1. Geno

Geno Beam/Geno Blast (Beam when pressed/ Blast when charged)

Geno Whirl

Geno Flash

Missile Punch

Gun-Arm

Geno's stage would be his home, Star Road

2. Mallo

Thunderbolt

Star Rain

Shocker

Snowy

Fists

Mallo's Stage would be Cloud City, one of the best Mario game cities in my opinion

3. King K. Rule

I just wanna see him in the game ^_^

Okay, posting attacks is to time consuming, just names know.

Deoxys

Waluigi

Daisy (I don't care if she looks almost the same as peach, she deserves her place in this too)

Birdo

Vaati (I think thats how you spell it? He's from Zelda)

Lukario

Mew

Magic Koopa (or maby Kamik from Paper Mario)

Boo

King Boo

Kind Dedede

Star Wolf

Crystal

General Scar

Midna

Zant

Diddy Kong

Dixy Kong

Wart

Pete Piranha

Smithy

Shadow Mario

^_^ I know its a long list, but hey, I can dream can't I.

• 2 weeks later...

Ganon. As a morph of ganondorf, or as a separate character. OOT style.

MORE characters from Fire Emblem. And I don't mean add four clones of the current characters. Like a mercenary or a warrior.

I don't care what people say, I've always hated sonic and always will. If they do put him in though, he'll be one of those characters I never play. Pyramidhead isn't going to happen, too violent, it'll get an m. Megaman is just a samus clone, so I sincerely hope he won't be included.

Ganon. As a morph of ganondorf, or as a separate character. OOT style.

MORE characters from Fire Emblem. And I don't mean add four clones of the current characters. Like a mercenary or a warrior.

I don't care what people say, I've always hated sonic and always will. If they do put him in though, he'll be one of those characters I never play. Pyramidhead isn't going to happen, too violent, it'll get an m. Megaman is just a samus clone, so I sincerely hope he won't be included.

Ganon would be too overpowered...and too big.

It wouldn't work very well.

You hate Sonic? Well, I, personally, think he would be a great addition. Not only is he well known, but his combat style is also unique.

Just because Pyramid Head is added doesn't automatically mean it gets an M rating. The reason Silent Hill got an M is because of the blood an gore, not Pyramid Head.

So? Ganondorf is a C. Falcon clone. Falco is a Fox clone. Pichu is a Pickachu clone. Luigi and Dr. Mario are Mario clones. Young Link is a Link clone. Roy and Marth are clones of each other (Neither came first). The point would be for people who like Megaman but not Samus but want to play with her combat style. Whether or not someone is a clone is irrelevant, obviously.

As for Ravenor's suggestions:

Geno: Don't know him/her/it

Mallo: Same

King K. Rule: Same (Unless, is this the Croc in DK?)

Deoxys: Same

Waluigi: He *could* be interesting, but I'm not sure.

Daisy: I wondered why they didn't add her in the first place

Birdo: I doubt it, she doesn't have enough attacks. Also, she's an environmental hazard on one of the maps.

Vaati: This is the guy from Four Swords right? I doubt he'll be in there.

Lukario: He is the thing on the cloud right? He was the camera man in Super Mario 64, correct? I doubt he'll be in for the same reason as Birdo: not enough attacks.

Mew: Do we really need more Pokemon?

Magic Koopa: I doubt it.

Boo: Same

King Boo: I would love to see King Boo in there, but I'm not sure there'd be enough attacks.

King Dedede: This is a possibility. He has enough attacks and has a unique combat style. He would actually be cool.

Star Wolf: I know this is from Star Fox somewhere, but I don't know exactly what he/she/it is.

Crystal: She's a possibility.

General Scar: I don't know him/her/it

Midna: I doubt it.

Zant: Possibly, but I doubt it.

Diddy Kong: I doubt it.

Dixy Kong: Same

Wart: Same

Pete Piranha: Same

Smithy: I don't know him/her/it

Shadow Mario: We have two Marios already. We don't need another.

• 4 weeks later...
Tingle or the fairy from Legend of Zelda, for simple fact that I'd love to smack them around. Call it payback for how annoying they were in the games (mind you, it was possible to exact your revenge on tingle... :happy: )

Archived