• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hi @Reath1 I know this won't really do much but. Right now at this moment there's a developing software called Project Voco thats designed to mimic the voice of anyone, it's by Adobe and it's currently in development but I know this probably won't sound much. But with that potential of softwares like these, perhaps soon there could be dialogue added for the main characters in the base game like Ulfric, Tullius, Elenwen, Paarthunax, Delphine and Esbern and more. I know that this might sound pretty crazy. But I could see how much more mods could be accomplished now that software like this is being emulated and soon enough implemented. I hope to see at one point, the true outburst of how advance modding will soon be, I feel like with softwares developing like Voco, there could finally be a main quest rework or make a unique or any npc have a storyline, perhaps even a mod to add choices and alternate endings or anything since like dialogue could be added. It's practically the photoshop for voices. I don't expect it as of now since it's still developing and i've heard theres more voice mimicing software too in the works, but all thats left is for the future to decide. This is gonna be a big breakthrough for the modding community and I can't wait for the day to see how the extent of modding will give anyways im excited for 'The Second Great War' good luck on this and thank you. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Reath, I also messaged you on reddit but thought I'd ask about my playing of the mod here in case you are inactive on Reddit.

"I had a question about the mod. How many days does it take for the Thalmor to send you a new job once you take Windhelm (Imperial CW victory)? I have been waiting for 5 or 6 days now and nothing happens."