Make Home Plate Available for Trade and Companions

MasterTouchstone

So much this. I just want to be able to send my companions to my home to chill out, like in NV. I know NV wasn't made by Bethesda, but you'd think they'd use popular features and still at least have the house be worthwhile... It's unfortunately far too limited and I can't wait for the GECK to finally come out so Home Plate can be fixed :/

• 2 weeks later...

Came here requesting the same thing...not sure why it's not flagged as a "settlement" and as mentioned, seems like it was intended, just never followed through...

The main thing is to be able to have a supply line linked to it...don't need the damn brahmin animations going back and forth, but at least having the ability to link the workstation to other settlements to not have to haul all the crap back and forth! ;)

I have tried so hard to do this, and unfortunately I don't think it will be able to be done until the GECK is out :( I've tried adding it everywhere I could find that seemed to edit the workshop settlements, but unfortunately it seems it might be in the script of WorkshopParent, which is a quest that can't be edited right now.