Link to Nexus Wiki How to use NMM for FO4 mods.

bben46

seems my mod isn't working but I am very new to this and yes I am using nexus mod manager

ahh yes, pc- windows 10, ver 1.5, 2 mods , CBBE and GFNM

Be specific and crystal clear please, rliving... "my mod" is kinda vague as is "GFNM"... plus, this is just a topic for using NMM, not for help with mods that don't work. Want help then start a new topic in the appropriate forum or in the comments section of the mod you're talking about... after having read around to see if the problem you have isn't already talked about and solved...

Edited by JimmyRJump

• 4 months later...

I have steam version and it does not show any of the ini files or any such needed to have nmm able to work for fallout 4, need help if possible

Same here and it says to run the game...all i see is the bethesda mods and they are all off

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Anyone have any idea why there are these red circles on each mod? They appeared after i reinstalled windows.

If i double click them then i see really fast flash screen that says "processing" or something but it doesnt turn off mod or turn it on. :/

What can i do fix this?

http://hulkster.pp.fi/modmanager.png

They should look like this:

http://hulkster.pp.fi/modit.png

Edited by Hulksteri

Oh boy... The red circles indicate the mods have been de-activated (not uninstalled, just deactivated) If nothing else was altered and the game was installed back where it originally was as well as NMM, then all you need to do is re-activate the mods by selecting a mod and clicking the green 'V' top left in NMM.

Oh boy... The red circles indicate the mods have been de-activated (not uninstalled, just deactivated) If nothing else was altered and the game was installed back where it originally was as well as NMM, then all you need to do is re-activate the mods by selecting a mod and clicking the green 'V' top left in NMM.

Yep i wish it was that simple but its not working. :sad: none of them turn back on. :/

Reinstalling Nexus Mod Manager doesnt help either.

Edited by Hulksteri

Yep i wish it was that simple but its not working. :sad: none of them turn back on. :/

Okay.

First of all, is the game still sitting in the same place than before your re-install of the OS?

Has NMM been re-installed and if so, is it in the same place it was before?

With "same place" I mean do they still use the same path (like C:\Program Files... etc)

Where are your mods sitting? meaning, where did NMM keep them?

First thing to do when any of the above paths has changed is open NMM and left-click the cogwheels top middle and go to the Fallout 4 tab in the pop-up menu. There you must check if the correct paths are filled out in the first and third box.

Okay.

First of all, is the game still sitting in the same place than before your re-install of the OS?

Has NMM been re-installed and if so, is it in the same place it was before?

With "same place" I mean do they still use the same path (like C:\Program Files... etc)

Where are your mods sitting? meaning, where did NMM keep them?

First thing to do when any of the above paths has changed is open NMM and left-click the cogwheels top middle and go to the Fallout 4 tab in the pop-up menu. There you must check if the correct paths are filled out in the first and third box.

Yes game is still in E:/steam

NMM has been re-installed but not sure if installed in same place. NMM keeps mods in its installation folder.

I tried to check correct paths and they seem correct.

When i put on "multi install" setting or something then it worked and now i can install and uninstall them. Weird eh?