{WIP} Boston Wanderer - True Hardcore Experience.

Dhegonus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the looks and sounds of it, this has a lot of what I had planned to either create or find for my next play through, and thus I will certainly be using this (Possibly as a base for my own custom tweaks). Excellent work!

Really, the best comparison I could come up with is that I want to make my game almost feel like DayZ but in Fallout. I think it could be a lot of fun.

On the note of Fast Travel and disabling it;

I had originally thought I wanted to disable it entirely for my personal playing as well, but, on 2nd thought, I thought it would be cool to instead tie random item consumption to quick travel. That is, if you have a hunger / thirst mod in place, you need the required food / drink to make the journey, and in addition, it will randomly consume a portion of your ammo, stims, etc. This way, you are able to use quick travel to save a little time, but it still cost you valuable resources rather than being a sort of "god mode" travel option.

If possible, I think its a realistic / fun option myself.

Edit: Your mod is set to hidden currently, updating it, or? I was looking forward to giving it a go :/

Edited by JuJooGuppy

• 2 months later...
Old thread but it's the only relevant one I could find. I've played this mod before. Other HC mods don't compare. Why's the mod hidden? Is the author banned or is it a WIP again? I would love to incorporate this into my game!